Chapter 7

4 days later (Saturday)
I woke up earlier than normal, for a weekend(5:45), excited for the day ahead. I got dressed, did the hygiene and went out to feed, then grabbed a grooming kit and headed for Remi's paddock. I brushed him till he shone, which took about an hour. Around 7:30 I came in the house, picked my outfit and my hair style for the night ahead and picked up a book. At 8:30 my parents (mom and grandma) woke up and got their coffee. (I will tell y'all bout my story with my dad as next chapter)At 9:00 we made a big pancake breakfast, me being the pancake chef got started first. I didn't notice when Jakob walk in until he wrapped his arms around my from behind giving me a hug. It scared me causing me to scream and throw the pancake I was flipping. Luckily it landed on the plate.
J: nice toss
C: I hate you! If I weren't cooking I'd murder you!
My mom: now that's not how you treat a house guest!😂
C:😡
We ate and it was the bomb! After eating we all went out to muck stalls, check waters, and renew shavings. This took an hour, now at 11:00 Jak and I took the horses out for exercise.

5:00pm.
We were all dressed. We including: me, Jak, Mimi, Daniel, Maddi, Cole, and my family. My mom, grandma, aunt, sister, and a family friend went in the new truck, my grandma's. And my friends and I were in my truck. Both Toyota tundras, mine a 2002, hers a 2016. We drove to the rodeo grounds rockin out to Luke Bryan and Thomas Rhett. When we got there we met up with the fam and went through security. Once in we found our seats,ringside, and the rodeo was just starting. They started with the flag runners, I have to say I love the flag runners!! After 3 runners they announced the bull riders, then some bronc riders. Then the dirt bikes came out, they set up the big ramp and started doing flips. They were amazing. An hour after we arrived they called for the steer riders.
C: well that's me!!
J: I'll go with you.
C: alright!

We were behind the shoots waiting for my steer. They called my name and I climbed in, helmet and mouth guard on. I straddled the steer and tied up my hand. I got situated and looked to the gate holder. He nodded at me I nodded back.

Jakob's POV
She nodded to the gate holder and he let em loose. The steer took off bucking and running. She hung on like it was a matter of life or death. I watched unaware that I was not breathing. She rode through all that he gave her and made it 8 seconds! I screamed her name when the buzzer went off

Cass POV
I heard the buzzer and let go of the rope. I swung a leg over the head of the steer and landed on my feet. I threw my arms in the air and leaped. Next thing I know I feel two hands on my hips and look down to see Jak catching me. He spins me around before setting me on the ground and leading me out of the arena. They call out the winner for their buckle and money.
"And our obvious winner is......Cassidy Sabral!"
I ran over thanked him and ran to my friends and family in the other side of the fence. On top of the fence I held up my winnings and the crowd went wild!!
Later that night, after the rodeo, we were driving home. We had all the windows down with Luke Bryan that's my kinda night blasting out them. All us girls screaming out the lyrics while the guys laughed. We got home after 5 more Luke songs.
Me: hey mom... Can we spend the night at Jakob's?!?
Mom: yeah I guess you got all your chores done today so yes.
All us teens: yahoo!!!!
We drove out to Jak's for a celebratory party with just us. We ended the night with two movies, don't be afraid of the dark, and grown ups 2. Halfway through grown ups I feel asleep on Jak's chest. And had an amazing sleep.

Hey guys! Keep the comments comin! And don't forget to vote!!