Chapter 19

It's been a month, April, and it's show season for all of us. Rodeos for Jak, Maryanne, Cole, and I. Then jumping and eventing for Mimi, Maddi, Cole, and Daniel. We each have our schedules, we all attend the same rodeos and they all pretty much go to the same shows.
This month there are four rodeos and four English shows. (Rodeos-Sunday's;Shows-Saturday's)
It's the first Saturday and we're headed out to the first English show of this season and Maddi and Rohan's first show in a year. We get to the show grounds, our group's riders went to sign in and get their numbers, while our non-riders (including me) got the horses out and ready. When they returned to warm up their horses I went over to grab a cup of coffee. 
|><| |---| |==| |>< |---| |==| |><| |---| |==|
Show jumping was just starting when I returned. "Next we have Maddisyn Helseth on Rohan's Reign!" The announcer boomed. They entered the arena and began their round.
Maddi's POV
We entered the arena and headed for the first jump. We were set up perfect for this jump Rohan was in top condition, I just hoped his leg didn't give out again. We landed and headed for the next taking off and landing perfectly. We went around the bend and saw the next jump, Rohan knew it was a little farther away and this was a timed ride so I let him lengthen his stride. Four strides before the jump I collected him back and we flew over the jump. We went through all eight jumps with perfection and exited the arena with pride.
"That was fantastic!" Cole came over and hugged me when I dismounted. "Thanks. Rohan was so good. We're back in the game!" I fist pumped on that last part.
"Cole your next!" Jak yelled at us and Cole took off for his horse.
Cole's POV
I ran over, leaped onto my horse, and headed for the arena. They had just called my name when I got there so I entered. The ride started out great, Día and I were in perfect sync. We had a fantastic rhythm in and out of 6/8 jumps that's when something went wrong. First I saw it in her ears. Then I felt her back arch so I sat back ready for the upcoming buck. When it didn't come I moved into two-point for the jump but she didn't go with me so I landed on her neck.
"Ump!"
I turned her round and went at it again this time she went over but took most of the jump with her. We got over the last one in one piece but it was definitely slow.
"Omg Cole are you ok?!?" Maddi was already running over with worry all over her face and dripping from her voice. "Yeah I'm fine physically but my pride's broke." I smirked and we walked back to the trailer.
Cassidy's POV
Cole and Maddi have ridden show jumping and  after a couple different events, of which I have watched the sale horse in 2, now it's time for cross country, Maddi, Mimi, and Daniel ride in this. The event was called to start and we all headed over to watch.
Daniel's POV
I was to ride second and now I am up. I ride up to the starting line and wait for the cue. I see it and take off for the first jump. We land smoothly and thunder on to the next. We complete the course with one fault and a time of 9:27.
Mimi's POV
I congratulate Daniel and head over to the waiting ring, they call my name and I stand at the starting line. "Alright buddy we got this no problem. " I whisper in Peanut's ear. "Go!" We leap into a full on gallop, then collect into a fast canter. We fly over jump after jump then race to the finish line, and finish with a time of 9:17.                                                                                                   Maddi's POV                                                                                                                                                               Mimi and Daniel both had great runs and I'm super proud of them but I need to get a better time to get the money. I need this purse to pay for Rohan's board. I work at his stable and in turn I only pay 3/4 the normal amount of board. 

"Maddisyn Helseth on Rohan's Reign!"
The announcer brought me from my thoughts and I went to the starting gate. Rohan was shaking with excitement and when I gave him the cue and he leaped toward the first jump. I leaned forward and upwards as he rose over the brush. We galloped round a corner and headed for the next, three logs stacked to make a triangle. We moved in sync over the jump and onto the next. We cleared the next and the next four after that. We were bearing down on the final jump, I moved up and Roh followed, up the rise, over the top, and down to the ground. I could just see the finish line after a little field. I asked him to extend out and he flew through the field so fast I had tunnel vision all I could see was his ears and the crowd awaiting me. I flew through the timer and only pulled him back about twenty feet after the timer. I looked back at the clock and I was astonished. I HAD RUN AN 8 MIN FLAT!

Cassidy POV
I ran over to my friends. They were listening to the winnings for today. Maddi won over all, Mimi got second in x country, Daniel got third and Cole sadly didn't have to good a day today.

Ok y'all honestly this was a really fun chapter with doing so many people's POV! I hope you guys loved it as much as I did! Don't forget the votes and comment comment comment!!!!! I want your feed back!!!!!