Chapter 17

We arrived at the shade tree. It's spring (march to be exact) and is the perfect time to enjoy the view. This was my favorite spot to take my first horse. We would sit here for hours while we both ate lunch, he would cuddle up to me and I would rub his forehead.

I parked the quad and started setting up the picnic. Jak and I sat, ate, and talked about everything under the moon.
"I've been meaning to start working out but I just haven't really had the motivation." I said to Jak.
"Well...you can join me after school sometimes." Jak smiled at me already knowing my reaction.
"You mean in the weight room with a bunch of strong, athletic, SHIRTLESS boys?" I laughed, emphasis on the word shirtless.
"Yea. I mean your really fit and strong for a girl." He poked me in the ribs!
"For a girl?!?"I stared sarcastically. "Alright...I'll go with you. As long as your one of the ones shirtless and you don't show me up too bad." I drawled on the first word.
"That's a deal!" He laughed and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back the turned and snuggled into his arms.
We watched the birds and clouds peacefully for about ten more minutes then Jak lied down on the blanket causing me to go down with him. He pulled me on top of him so that I was straddling him and looked into my eyes. "What?" I asked him confused.
"Nothin, your just so beautiful!" He smiled brightly up at me.
I was stunned he hadn't said anything like that before.
"Thank you Jak!" I said blushing most likely.

I lied down next to him and snuggled into his chest. He leaned over and started kissing me on the neck, my turn on, he kissed me just right and I pulled myself closer to him if that was even possible. He slowly kissed his way back up to my lips and smiled looking down at me. "You're beautiful!" He whispered right against my lips.
"I don't know what to say!" I blushed and looked away.
"Then don't say anything!" He brought my eyes back up to him and smirked at me. "You're adorable when you blush!" I leaned in to kiss him to shut him up so I could stop blushing.
After our great make out session we lied there in each other's arms. Reluctantly we got up reloaded the quad and headed home.

We got home and were greeted by my parents.
"Hey, darlin how was the picnic?"
"It was great! It was really relaxing." I smiled broadly at them.
"Good!"
"How was shopping?"
"It was productive but not at all pleasant." Replied my grandma.
"Haha. I know how you are with shopping." I laughed at her and went into the kitchen to help my mom.
"Hey mom do you need any help?"
"Yes please. That'd be great."
We put away the groceries and all the other things they bought then I made lemonade for everyone. We all changed into swimwear and headed out to the pool. Before though, I texted my squad to see who could come.
Text convo
Me: hey y'all let me know who can come by for a swim party 🎉
Mimi: hey sadly I got a family event 😭
Maddi: I can come by for a while (ps Cole will be with me)
Daniel: I'd love to but I've got training. 😢
(All sent at the same time)
Me: alright. Well Mimi have fun with your family. Daniel be sure to get a good workout and I'll see you, Maddi and Cole in a bit.
Maddi: kk 😊
Cole:Looks like I got no choice 😱😂😂😂lol see you soon Casi
Me:only Jak can call me that😑 and nope no choice at all😂😂😂