Chapter 20

Sunday!...It's Sunday!... Omg my first rodeo of the season!!!

I was at Jak's house and I had just woken up and never wanted to leave the warmth of his arms but on the other hand I wanted to go lay with Remi for a while. I slowly creeped out of Jak's arms and snuck out to the barn. Remi was lying down and looked up at me when I arrived at his stall. I opened the door and lied down next to him. He wrapped his neck around me and put his head in my lap I rested my head on his shoulder and fell back asleep.

Jak POV
I woke up to a cold bed, I felt around for her cause she wasn't in my arms. I loved the feel of her softly breathing into my neck and her faint moans and noises as she dreams. But my favorite thing is waking up to her in my arms and just watching her sleep. But she wasn't there, so I got up (in only my boxers) and headed out to feed knowing she was probably just starting on that. She is always so on top of things, making sure everything was in the trailer the night before and cleaning horses, tack, and setting out her clothes. So organized! I thought to myself. I walked to Remi's stall only to see the door was open and from this angle it looked like no horse. Shit did I forget to lock it?!? I walked closer and what I saw warmed my heart and soul. She was curled up laying on his shoulder with his head in her lap. I walked over and Remi opened his eyes but didn't budge. I leaned down and cuddled up next to Cass and wrapped her in my arms to plant a good morning kiss on her forehead. She shifted a bit before opening her beautiful eyes for me.

Cass POV
I was peacefully sleeping with Remi when I felt familiar arms wrap around my small frame then felt him kiss my forehead. I shifted and looked into his mesmerizing eyes and pulled his face down to mine and kissed him right on the money. We stood up and started getting morning feed organized and distributing it. After we went in the house for our own breakfast by now it was 6:15 a.m. and we had plenty of time to have a good breakfast so i gave him a list of things to do while I cooked us Belgian waffles.

To-do for breakfast
1) start bacon (I'll finish)
2) cook eggs
3) make a small fruit bowl
-Cassi<3

I got the waffles started and went to work on the bacon he started. He had put some actual pants on and was cooking the eggs, should I say shirtless! Geez this boi.
After we made the amazing food we ate in a very comfortable silence then I went to his room to get dressed while he cleaned up. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and put on deodorant. I was in only my sports bra and underwear pulling up my tight slim boot cut jeans when strong arms wrapped around my torso. My first move was to look at the hands to make sure I didn't knee Jak in the groin. It was just him so I looked back at him with a questioning look. "What?" "Oh I don't know. You always come in while I'm changing and just wrap your arms around me." I said smirking. "Your just so beautiful." "Oh really?" "Wait what?!? What did I just say?!?" "Thinking out loud much?" I said first more to myself. " oh you just called me beautiful." I added with a smile. "Well I meant it." He said as he snuggled into my neck and kissed it. "Ok no kinky shit while I'm half dressed! Plus we're behind schedule!" I leaped from his arms and threw on my clothes not bothering to tuck in my shirt yet. I started my make up while he slipped on his jeans and rodeo shirt I picked out for him last night.
*flashback*
"What should I where?!?"
"Ooooh Jak let me pick it please!!!!"
"Aright. It better not be that shirt I hate though. "
"Ok. Yay!"
I ran to his closet and started throwing his clothes everywhere. He walked in and gasped. "What are you doing?"
"Looking for a certain pair of jeans."
The ones that look super sexy on you! I thought to myself.
"Your cleaning that up!" He yelled as he walked out.
"I know!" I yelled back smiling.
There you are. After finally finding the jeans at the bottom of his drawer I sifted through his hanging shirts finally finding his black and silver shirt that fits his muscular frame perfectly. Also it matches my black shirt, except mine has guns on the back.
*end of flash back*
We finished and headed down to load up the horses. It was 7:00, hopefully the horses are as excited as up and load up fine. They leaped right in and we drove out the driveway to the rodeo grounds. We would be meeting up with the posee at our reserved parking.

Howdy y'all! So first things first, if you want more I need votes. Also I want to know what you think with comments. Please guys. Luv y'all keep readin!😘😘