Finding Out...

"Let's do this!" I looked at Nico and Izzy. They nodded with me and we entered the greenhouse.

Professor Haley was already there, waiting for all of us.

"Alright. You guys remember where you sat yesterday? Because that is your seating arrangement for now. I have a list in case you forgot," She said, immediately.

I heard some groans but most people took their seat at their same spot. Right after that, she started her lecture.

She began with the most generic stuff that any botanist would know. She explained what soil was and how it helps plants grow and the climates and how different plants can grow in different biomes.

It was a little boring since I knew all this stuff but it was also a good refresher. She didn't really give us any homework but gave us a list of plants she said we'd have to use for Professor Risma's homework.

In second period, Professor Risma just gave us two potions to study. The Flame-Resistant and Poison. Then he passed out the question page, just like Juniper said he would, and school binders.

When we reached History, Professor Aleza passed out notebooks that she said we had to keep with us and started to lecture us as the last notebook landed on someone's desk.

"We shall start with the beginning of Terra Arbor. The birth of the place that you have, no doubt, explored. No need to jump around in our history," She began. "The first sign of pollution was in England during the year 1272. Sea-coal, which is basically coal that washes up on beaches, had been burned for fireplaces and the like. And King Edward the First banned the burning of this very coal. But it was not the beginning of Terra Arbor. Yet. From there, pollution started to spread. Slowly, yes. But it still spread..." And then she got into this huge spiel about some of the major points in our world's history when pollution started. "Pretty soon the Great Stink on the Thames crept up. It was a terrible event that took place in July and August 1858 where the hot weather increases the smell of untreated human waste and the like on the bank of the River Thames," Professor Aleza explained.

"That was when our first leaders, who were also brother and sister, Queen Serena and King Thomas first met up. They were uncomfortable and disturbed by the pollution that was going around. So they gathered their friends together in a forest and discussed about this pollution that had been going around. And none of them knew it yet but they were about to create a new world," She explained.

I could see through my peripherals that some students were bored out of their minds. But I was determined to learn about this place. How did it get here? How does Nature Magic work? How was it created in the first place? How were the Fairies created or bred?

Then the bell rang.

'We were here that long? Time flies way too much here,' I thought.

"No homework for today. Have a good lunch, guys," Professor Aleza dismissed us with a smile.

"You too!" All of us answered in unison.

We gathered all of our stuff and walked out of the door, heading to the Academy Cafe.

"Well, today isn't so bad," Izzy was the first to talk.

"You're able to keep up with everything, right?" I looked down at her. She nodded.

"I'll show you my notebook at lunch,"

"I just can't wait until we get to use our Magic and the weapons! It's gonna be so awesome!" Nico exclaimed with a huge grin on his face.

I smirked to myself and shook my head.

"What are you laughing at?"

I looked up at him to see an eyebrow arched.