Everything Uncovered

"She should be waking up soon, King Gil," I heard a firm female voice say, respectfully.

"Good. We'll need to take her full power as soon as possible," I heard the familiar voice of Blondie say.

I almost opened my eyes and let them know I was awake, but thought otherwise knowing they'd talk more about their plans.

"Did you already transfer your-"

"Yes, I did. Don't say anymore you may wake her up. But yes, it was for precautions. If she manages to fight off the machine and destroy it... at least we have another way out,"

"And how would we dispose of her?" the female voice cackled, amused.

"Give her back to Arbor. And immediately dispose of them as well," I could hear the smirk in Blondie's voice.

At that, my eyes immediately shot open.

"You wouldn't dare, Blondie!" I screamed.

And I realized where I was.

Metal bars stood in front of me. Rock walls surrounded the cell. My wrists were tied behind my back as I sat in a four-legged wooden chair with thick rope.. My ankles were tied to the front two legs of the chair with the same material rope. The material itself dug into my skin every time I shifted at all.

And to make it all better, Blondie and the female were standing in front of the metal bars.

Blondie was in a plain white shirt with a black biker jacket and black pants and matching shoes. His red eyes stared right into my soul as he smirked at me.

"Oh I dare, Newborn," Blondie sneered as the red haired girl standing next to him shot me a glare with her dark purple eyes.

"How dare you speak to the King that way!" She screeched at me.

"I can speak to him however I want, kidnappers!" I yelled back at her.

"Alright, peasants, shut up!" Blondie shouted over the both of us. "Lilith, bring her out here. We'll take her to the extraction room,"

"Right now, sir? But isn't it still-"

"Yes it is still under preparations, Lilith! We'll just let her get comfortable," Blondie smirked at me.

The teenage girl, Lilith, took a key ring from the side of my cell, inserted it into the door's keyhole, and walked in. She only undid the ropes on my ankles and abruptly slashed both of my shins with her sharp, knife-like fingernails due to the fact that I was wearing jean shorts. She probably did it to get back at me for 'speaking to the King that way'.

I only flinched, wanting them to know that they couldn't hurt me. After all I'd been through already, I didn't even feel anything to be honest. My brain was still muddled.

Until I could focus on one thing: Nico betrayed Terra Arbor and me. After everything I told him, trusted with him... he had played me this whole time. He probably didn't even care about anything I said to him except for when I told him I was an Omnes.

So I just let my anger toward him let me keep going.

Lilith stood me up and walked me out toward Blondie, both of them on either side of me, my wrists still bound and behind my back.

The rocky walls were lined with torches, and the hall itself seemed to be infinite.

"So, Newborn. How did it feel to be betrayed by Mr. Avalon?" Blondie asked.

I didn't show any reaction to his words. I kept my stone cold stare.

"Am I really supposed to care?" my voice came out in a monotone.