Reveal

"Uh... why was I called out here?" I shifted my weight onto my other leg, uncomfortable.

Queen Bianca sighed.

"The many who have said that the day would come, may finally celebrate, for it has arrived," King Naro said, a small smile directed towards me.

"What?" I asked them.

Queen Bianca waved her hand and tree's roots rose from the ground and created chairs for all five of us.

"There were many myths and legends about them. Until one finally emerged only sixty years ago and every twenty years after that," She started off.

"Who?" I asked.

"Omnes," Professor Magia said. I just blinked, not understanding.

"In other words, people who are able to manipulate all Six Elements of this world as well as be strong in all classifications. 

"Classifications?" I asked.

"Magus, Elementalist, Sword Fighter, Archer, and Healer," Professor Agro explained.

"And six elements? I thought there were only..." I faltered when King Naro shook his head.

"Barely anyone knows about the Fifth and Sixth since we refer to them as the Forbidden Elements," He explained.

"So then... what are the Fifth and Sixth Elements of the Earth?" I leaned forward, listening intently.

Queen Bianca glanced around, making sure we weren't being watched.

"Light and Shadow," She said, quietly. "With those Elements, along with the regular four, they allow the user to control all of the Earth. Being able to control Light and Shadow means you're able to control the length of days around the world, how many hours of sunlight and moonlight we get and... total control over everything on the Earth,"

"Such as any natural disaster known and unknown to man, controlling the tides, growth rate of vegetation and much more," Magia exhaled.

"But, of course, with this big extent of Tsunachi, there is always a price," Agro muttered, solemnly.

"... do I want to know?" I muttered.

"It's better if you did," King Naro nodded.

"To gain the full power of all Six Elements, the Omnes has to murder the people they deem closest to them. Whether it be family, friends or lovers," Queen Bianca said, her voice filled with sorrow.

"And... has that ever occurred?" My voice a monotone, all emotion gone from my body.

"Almost. They were stopped before the last person on their list was gone," the Queen said. "But we won't go into that," She said a bit too hastily.

"Why not? If there are these kind of people out there that I'm not aware of-"

"Don't rush this, Idaline. We haven't even gotten to the point, yet," Magia cut me off. I sighed.

"Then why am I out here?"

"Because, you, Idaline Cyprus, are this very legendary person. An Omnes," King Naro said with his deep, booming voice.

***

"I'm a what?" I asked, not wanting to believe the words that just exited King Naro's mouth.

"You are indeed an Omnes," Professor Agro pointed to the weapons rack. "When I tested your affiliation for one specific weapon, you noticed that all of them reacted to you, right?"

I nodded, thinking back to that.

"But to think that I'd be this legendary person... it's unbelieveable," I sighed.

"Well the twenty year period has passed," the Queen stated. Then looked me straight in the eye. "You know who your preceding Omnes is, correct?"

I nodded, immediately.

"You, Queen Bianca," I answered after a huge inhale.

She nodded with a small smile.

"Well, then! We three must get back to class," Professor Magia stood, then bowed to the King and Queen. "If you'll excuse us,"

"Of course," King Naro stood.

"And Ida," Queen Bianca looked at me.

"Yes?" I stood.

"Be careful. If you do want to share this information, be very cautious about it,"

I nodded.

"Right,"

The professors and I walked back into the Weaponry Room while the King and Queen vanished in the breeze.

When the door opened, all of the students quieted and looked in our direction. But both professors weren't even fazed by it and told me to go back to my seat.

"What happened?" Nico asked, worried. I opened my mouth to respond but then closed it. "What happened?" He repeated.

"I'll tell you later," I shook my head.

Throughout the rest of the class I couldn't even pay attention. Me? An Omnes? A powerful being once existing only in the legends? Me?

When class ended, Professor Magia pulled me aside.

"We've already told Professor Coda that you are an Omnes. Over the next few weeks, she'll be teaching you how to control your powers since that is the most important thing for an Omnes,"

"Why?" I asked.

"If you can't control your powers-"

"Magia!" Professor Agro interrupted her. She looked at him then sighed.

"I must leave you now. Just please be careful, Idaline. You don't know who you can trust," And with those words hanging in the air, she walked off to Professor Agro.

"So, what happened?" Nico asked, immediately after sixth period.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him, confused.

"During our four-five block," he said rather hastily.

"Um... I'll tell you after dinner. Come on over to my house later," I said.

Nico let out a sharp breath, like an impatient sigh.

"Sorry. I just need to think about it for a while," I apologized. "It's just... surprising, that's all," I muttered.

Nico kept his stare, concerned.

"Oh, no problem. The way they took you outside scared me. I thought that maybe..." His voice trailed off.

"No, it wasn't something like... life threatening or something! Don't worry, I'm fine. It's just that I'm..." But I stopped myself and bumped his shoulder. "You'll find out, Avalon. You'll see," I gave him a smile.