welcome

welcome; i'm sorry my welcomes aren't as good as dumbledore's.

¡hola! ¿cómo te va todo?

haha, no, I do not speak spanish but I wanted an interesting greeting so I copied and pasted it from the internet idek why.

before you leave this book for it's utterly horrible spelling and grammar, you should know that I take great pride in the above, and in this book I solemnly swear to write properly okay??

DON'T LEAVE ME!!

also, I should probably add that you do not have to read this introduction but it would be greatly appreciated if you added the book to your library rn because most of this introduction is nonsense you don't really need idk why I am writing it but whatever.

and as I commonly do in life, I get very sidetracked so this will probably be a whole lot of blah. anywho, back to the actual reason that you're here.

welcome! welcome to my story which you have graciously decided to give a chance!...or you accidentally pressed the read button as you examined it, but whatever.

by the time you read this, I will have finished this book (knowing me this is probably not true bc I'm very excited about this particular book ngl) this current note was written on july 29th 2016 (I'm kinda adding to it on october five) and I dunno when it is that you're reading this, but this is when the note was written.

actually...comment the date that you're reading this. you know, just for lols.

my plan was (and is) to complete the book and then publish it all once I am done, so that I don't have to leave you all hanging for the next chapter because I haven't written it yet. the plan is (or by the time you read this - was) to finish the book and then publish one chapter every day- which may or may not work because I changed my mind a lot so idk?? WARNING: THIS IS FALSE. I HAVE NIT WRITTEN THE ENTIRE BOOK AND I DO NOT PLAN TO UPDATE EVERY DAY. BUT I AM VERY DEDICATED TO THIS BOOK.

did I just confuse you? eh, I confused myself too, I made absolutely no sense...not that I ever really do. maybe I should just obliviate y'all to save you from the confusingness (yes, I know the word is confusion. sometimesI choose to be dumb but deal with it yikes) you are experiencing.

but I can't use magic outside of hoggy warty, so...you're gonna have to live with it oops.

anyway, instead of wasting your time like I have been previously, I should probably tell you some...useful information. problem is, useful isn't really a forte of mine. but...doesn't hurt to try, right? RIGHT? um...now I gotta think of something useful to say... mkay, it took me a long time (but you wouldn't know because this isn't some live stream thing) but I came up with something to tell you. maybe I should mention what the books about??

if you bothered to read the blurb (or description or synopsis for you technical ppl) you should know that this is a HARRY POTTER fanfiction about ginny (she's so underrated i cri) traveling back in time to the marauders seventh year. yes, I know, another time traveling fanfiction. hopefully it will be good enough to reach your expectations.

this book was originally going to be a fanfiction where lily potter was reborn as ginny but:
1) ginny was alive when lily died
2) I ship hinny and JILY and realised how wrong it would be...
just gonna pause and let that second one sink in...

that's why it had a different name, and I got @-ellaisnotonfire to make a cover...but I changed the name and went with my own cover theme...yeah...it was going to be about ginny trying to find who she really is and all that emotional sappy stuff but I have a valid reason for changing my mind okay ppl??

but this book is also absolute jily trash like yours truly! it actually focuses more on them than it does on ginny so...the whole thing is rly about them.

also I must add that my biggest inspiration for this story was RoseQueen22997   who is the author of one of my favourite wattpad fanfictions- BACK IN THE TIME - which if you haven't read, (well then ya haven't lived yikes) you should most definitely do so. her story was also based around ginny travelling to the marauders time.

and no! I did not steal her idea. certainly not. but she hasn't updated in a long time, and although I know she will finish the book, different scenarios of my own begin popping up in my head and so I decide to write my own; which, may I add, isn't as good as hers but I try.

also credit to:
@BlackerHeart
@savagecabbagex
@damfangirlfeels47
@oops_awkwardness
and an unnamed user
who all contributed parts of chapter 2!

speaking of chapters, all of them will be seven (horizontally on my ipad, that is) pages long including this one. that's why I'm adding nonsense and rambling in and why I'm rambling about rambling about why I'm rambling and - wait, I'm confuzzled.

forget I said anything. NO MAGIC OUTSIDE HOGWARTS, DO NOT OBLIVIATE YOURSELF OR YOU'LL BE EXPELLED! unless you're a muggle. and...I'm sidetracked I told you I'm not good at useful. what were we talking about again? oh yeah chapters.

my plan, as I type this is to have the whole book in ginny's pov but, I may change my mind in the future dunno... guess you'll have to read to see. (WARNING: I DID CHANGE MY MIND. THE WHOLE THING IS WRITTEN IN THIRD PERSON)

and that brings me to you. that sounds creepy...ignore that. what I meant was about your support.

if you like a chapter, please vote for it! if you don't like it, don't vote. but if you do like it, please vote for it! it honestly makes me so happy and please comment whenever you feel like it. ask questions, make funny comments, correct my mistakes, idc! just pls pls pls comment! tell me how you think I could improve, or what you liked or any certain part that you feel the need to comment on. JUST PLEASE COMMENT OKAY?!?

oh, and I almost forgot. DISCLAIMER! I do not own harry potter, or its characters. in fact, the mere thought of it is older than me so I can't have possibly written it. they belong to our queen, J.K Rowling.

ALL HAIL QUEEN ROWLING!

aye, I'm on the seventh page! only took a thousand and something words. anyway, I won't write another note until the end of the book, so I will talk to you then! or in the comments...btw I am truly sorry my introduction wasn't as good as dumbledore's are, but I do tend to talk a lot of nonsense...

and I'm sure you're all probably procrastinating something, you know...
homework?
sleep?
cleaning your room?
basically anything?
so I shall let you go now.

OFF TO BED, PIP PIP!