#WeLoveJames

stop, wait a minute!

fill my cup, put some liquor in it!

nah, okay that's got nothing to do with this chapter. also, sorry if you thought that this was an update. reality is, yesterday was march 27 (but im posting it now for time zones) and that's a very special day for me...

it is my fictional favourite characters birthday. *cue fifth year sirius black voice* "the one, the only, the devilishly handsome boy who still can't manage to get a date because he spends too much time on pointless shit like ogling at evans daydreaming of their wedding - james potter!!

yeah, it was james potter's birthday. he is the fricking cutest thing to ever exist, and if anyone has a problem with him then fITE ME BIATCH. he gets so much hate (and snape gets so much undeserved love) and it's not fair. if you have any accusations against james potter, go ahead and tell me and i will personally take it upon myself to prove you wrong.

the funny thing about reading a book series, is that you don't expect to fall in love with the main protagonists dad (and mum. ily2 lily) who is mentioned very minimal times and we know nothing about.

idk why people hate on my little cinnamon roll but imma stop it!! here, comment a reason why you love james potter (or why he is a good person) and tag five people to do the same. add the hashtag #WeLoveJames to your comment. keep the comments rolling in, and we'll prove what a good lil' bean my baby is.

i have one last thing to say: james loved lily. lily loved james. that is all.

mischief managed