xvii

The first thing that I did when I got of the plane was to look at my surroundings.

The first thing I did when I spotted my dad and his chauffeur was to look away and pretend I was someone else.

Unfortunately, I didn't do a very good job at doing that.

As my dad's chauffeur got closer, I brought my face mask higher and put on my sunglasses.

Gripping on my luggage tightly, I turned around and was about to walk the other direction but was cut of by the chauffeur's voice.

"Mr. Hong, your father is waiting"

The first thing I did when I got inside my dad's car was to cover myself from the incoming punch.

The second thing I did was block out all the curse words and judging looks coming from him.

Apparently, the driver couldn't concentrate as my dad's booming voice was all he can here. He didn't even notice an incoming car.

As both cars collided, my head bumped onto the seat infront of me.

The impact was hard.

I faced my dad, finding him unconscious.

I remember trying to undo my seatbelt and I remember voices at the background.

I held my bleeding head as my vision started to get blurry, the first thing that I thought of was a certain Korean with long hair named Yoon Jeonghan.