xxiv

When my parents heard that I was dating a woman, they were happy.

My dad started to be more... jolly and my mum started calling me on my phone to ask me every once in a while how me and HyeJi's relationship was.

Me and HyeJi dated for almost a year.

Almost.

One night, while waiting for her in our shared apartment, she came back at 3AM in the morning, man's cologne attached to her as she cuddled with me.

I didn't mind it though, since I thought it was only my mind playing and that I should have trust on my girl.

A month later, HyeJi announced that she was going over to her friend's house.

2 weeks later, she confessed that she had been cheating on me.

"Jisoo, I'm so sorry" She started.

"It's just that, I've grown out of our relationship. Those time when I said I was going out with a friend, I actually went out with him" HyeJi fiddled with her hands.

I looked at her with a blank expression.

I knew this day was going to come.

"Don't worry, I did worst things that you HyeJi-ah" I said.

She looked at me, confusion in her eyes "What?"

"All those times I let you go with your other man, I stayed at home and trusted you" I said.

The next day, HyeJi woke up to a bed without me.