Chapter 8

Chapter 8

(Model Dustin McNeer, my idea of Sebastian.)

Etienne

As night time approached, I could feel my body waking up, but I still laid there in the middle of my massive bed for another few minutes. I felt refreshed from my day sleep, but my mind was still unsettled with the information Jacques had provided me about Morgan and his coven of witches activities. That old witch never knew when to leave well enough alone. He'd always had delusions of grandeur. He'd always felt that witches were superior to vampires because unlike us, they walked during the day and they didn't need blood to survive. Morgan was an elitist through and through, never believing in mixing interspecies relationships of any kind.

If I had to be honest, there was no love lost between Morgan and I. I'd just respected the pact that the elders had made between the Vampire and the Warlock nations to live peacefully amongst one another almost a thousand years ago. I'd stayed clear of him even though he made it point to challenge my patience from time to time with his actions and petty remarks against they way in which I governed my coven and it's members.

If he'd somehow found out the identity of my fated one and attempted to murder him because of some old prophecy he didn't agree with, there will be nowhere Morgan will be able to hide from my wrath and retribution for having those boys lay a hand on Seth. My anger over the entire situation was on a slow simmer deep within my soul. Morgan had no clue of what he's unleashed within me when I'd found my fated bruised and bloody, broken and almost passing through death's door. The slow simmer of fury is going to come a full turbulent boil and I can only pray that when it does, Morgan is prepared to face the burn.

My stomach rumbled and my cock twitched at the same time. I was hungry, and both organs already seemed to be aware that feeding meant getting close and personal with Seth. I shook my head as my thoughts recalled the past few days within the coven house. It would have been inappropriate as this coven's leader if I had laughed outright at my poor baby's reactions to my guards, especially Sebastian. First my lead warrior was turned into a bunny and then a donkey. I couldn't bring it within myself to punish Remy for his remarks about Sebastian being an jackass when he was physically turned into one.

Seth had been adorably mortified and has refused to leave his room or speak to anyone other than myself or Remy. I knew he was needing, I could feel the pull of his hunger and that alone had me fully hard in a matter of seconds. I so wanted to take him and fully make him mine, but he needed to fully understand who he is and his position in the paranormal world. How was I supposed to explain it to him when I didn't understand it fully myself.

Why was he kept in the dark about h abilities? Whose idea was it to neglect to tell him something so important about himself and his ancestry? From what I understood about his powers is, they wouldn't have manifested at all until my blood released them. He wouldn't have been a danger to anyone until he ingested my blood of which I'd shared freely with him in order for him to heal from his injuries.

Getting out of bed, I padded across the room while slipping my robe over my wide shoulders. I usually slept in the nude and that wasn't about to change, especially now with my fated under my roof and soon to be in my bed. I walked around my desk and took a seat in the chair and resumed reading the old diary belonging to Rosemarie herself. I'd always wondered why something so personal belonging to the Seer was left behind amongst my mother's things. Ever since Jacques had brought it to me in the early morning hours, I have been pouring over it hoping that she would have revealed something to help me understand why Seth was raised completely in the human world.

After spending some time reading through her neatly written words. I felt like the journal was written especially for me. So far the beginning pages covered the brief history of the tremulous truce between the witches and the vampire nations. She explained about the Seers from both covens having a vision of a future pairing of a powerful Vampire coven leader and the a Warlock Seer the likes of which neither sides have ever encountered before. This Seer would carry the a powerful line of magic also making him a full blooded witch as well. Once this unique being met and consummated his mating then he would fully come into his powers, powers strong enough to eclipse any other.