Chapter 20...Part 1

Chapter 20

Part 1

(Please enjoy the video, "I Put a Spell on You" Annie Lennox)

Seth

Lately, it seemed that everywhere I went and in every room of the house, they were people everywhere. Etienne had explained to me about the ancient paranormal beings from all species who now occupied almost all the guest rooms in his massive home. The elders were an honored group of werewolves, warlocks, elves, vampires, and to my awe even an actual dragon. I was so dying to ask him to shift so I could see the famed mythical beast up and close and personal, but I shyly refrained. They governed the community and made sure that all the species lived cordially in peace and respect towards each other.

The group arrived to the house on Etienne's invitation because wanted to put an end to the threat that Morgan posed to the paranormal community because of his selfishness, and false sense of entitlement. He'd also explained to me in length about the difference between the elders, and their varied views about the laws governing the beings whom humans always thought to be a myth. Etienne explained their staunch views were because they have lived for a very long time. Hey, I mean there was a reason they were called ancient, right?

Anyway, the elders that I've met so far were creepy as hell. They all tended to look at me like I was a bug under a microscope. Soon enough though, they changed their attitude towards me, and went from looking at me like I was nothing, to regarding me like I was the second coming of Jesus Christ. This was because Etienne wanted them to see the level of magic I could produce, even as fresh as I was in learning to control my magic. We accomplished this by doing several demonstrations with my magic and his combined for their benefit. Thank the good Lord that there weren't any accidents involving me turning any of the esteemed members into farm animals.

It was a brilliant show when my love had suggested that I channel my powers and merge my magic with his for the elders to witness the phenomena and strength projected from the both of us when we were joined as one by our magic. It silently thrilled me to connect with my vampire in this way. The feeling that came from having the very essence of his magic merging and mingling with mine was almost as good as having Etienne's shaft buried deep inside of me.

The connection and the sublime feeling of two entities becoming one was an indescribable plethora of sensations. I also loved the aphrodisiac after effects it seemed to have on my mate, because he would usually finish the interlude by fucking me over, though, or on top of the nearest surface he could find to splay me open for his pleasures, and I loved every single nasty and downright filthy minute of it, when he unleashed all his strength mixed with his unyielding passion on me. I may wind up completely boneless and sore for days, but damn, it's so worth it. He is worth it. I couldn't have loved my vampire any more than I already do.

With all these people in the house, it was harder than hell to get a moment of peace. Everywhere I went I was stopped and interrogated my one elder or the other. Everyone had advice on how to focus more and channel my powers more effectively. They all had something to say, and granted I took their advice to heart because they were wise with age and experience. I would be foolish to brush their opinions and insights to the side, and turn them all into blind, mute mice like I sometimes felt like doing when it all became too much to for me to handle.

God bless Etienne and our ever-growing bond. He never failed to feel my discomfort, or sensing when I became overwhelmed and he would swoop in and rescue me. He usually locked us away somewhere or he'd take me out for a stroll in the gardens. He would use his magic to ward off anyone else from intruding on our private time together. Etienne never failed to provide whatever it is I needed whenever I needed it and in a sense, I was happy that the night I almost lost my life, brought me a whole new one. A life of love, happiness, and yes, even the magic and myth. Never in this life or the next would I trade anything to not have this man, this powerful being at my side.