Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Seth

(Seth's energy ball)

Stepping out of the shower, I wrapped the towel around my waist and looked down at my flaccid cock and released a heartfelt sigh of relief. Etienne had shown me no mercy when he'd stretched out his big body on my bed and leaned his back against my headboard. He'd proceeded to explain in graphic detail about what would happen between us before, during, and after the mating process.

The sexy vampire had made sure I was firmly seated on his lap with those thick, muscular arms wrapped around my body like two restrictive boa constrictors holding me in place. The husky cadence of his voice sent shivers of desire up and down my spine as he'd planted those decadent visuals in my head. My dick had been rock hard throughout his entire explicit descriptions of what he would do to me during our mating and it had remained that way for hours afterwards.

Etienne hadn't offered any kind of sexual relief, he'd kissed me goodnight, and he'd silently left me to think about the things we discussed during the evening. I'd tried my best to ignore my overexcited cock. Instead, I geared my thoughts towards the fact that Etienne was concerned about the unknown variables involving my magic and my ancestry. He wanted to be absolutely sure that I'll suffer no ill effects if he turned me. He wanted me to be absolutely sure if I even wanted to be reborn as a vampire. He'd said there was no time limit placed on if or when I became a vampire at all.

Although he'd tried to keep his expression neutral, I'd seen the flashes of desire in his shimmering gaze when he'd talked about changing me. I understood his concerns, but I already knew what I wanted, and that was him, in every and any way I can get him. From the moment I'd laid eyes on him, my whole world changed. It was like my soul drifted away from everything I'd ever known before and realigned itself to the dark, brooding vampire and made the man my whole world. Going back to the life I had before without him in it would be like sentencing myself to death.

Dressing quickly, I decided to put my plan into action before my vampire was up and about for the night. Remy was still locked up somewhere with Sebastian and I can only hope that the two of them haven't killed each other by now. So someone new has been on guard duty outside my door, but I've yet to meet the person.

Everyone was wary of me since I tended to change them into farm animals when I get emotional. Eh, it could be worse, at least if they're scared of pissing me off or telling me I can't do something I want to do then maybe I can get away with what I wanted to do. I hope that was still the case because I'm going to need the fear tonight in order to get to the Etienne's library to get the book of ancient spells right next to a book about warlock history.

At least with those two books to start, I'll be able to do what I do best, and that's research the subject of interest. Right now, I'm the subject, so I needed to find out everything I can about my past in order to live in the present, and plan my new future. I'm not sure about what my mother knows, or I should say my adopted mother. I needed to get my hands on mom's diary as well, but Etienne didn't want me to leave the house until he cleared the threat against me at the University. I can't get my hands on his copy because he'd locked it away in his desk in his bedroom.

Old wise people have always cautioned the younger generation by quoting sayings such as, "Patience is a virtue." My rational mind understood the meaning behind the old proverb, but my body and my heart was screaming for me to hurry the hell up, bend over, and bare my neck all at the same time and entice Etienne to do all the nasty, mind boggling things he'd described in such hedonistic detail last night.

Squaring my shoulders, I opened my bedroom door and my gaze immediately aligned with a tall, dark vampire who looked like he had a permanent scowl etched into his handsome features. I guess it was time to fake it to make it. I am Etienne's fated after all.