Milk

Story by ChocoMalt

Dedicated to Park-Yoongi because I thought of you as Jeonghan when I wrote this.

--

MILK

Summary - When Jeon Wonwoo gets too distracted by Kim Mingyu.

Jeon Wonwoo was thoroughly upset. This was the second meal in a row where Mingyu willingly chose to sit next to Hoshi. At lunch, he sat next to Hoshi and fed him using the same spoon. Now at dinner, he was constantly using his chopsticks to pick up side dishes and placing them into Hoshi's bowl.

"I'm done eating."

Wonwoo sighed as he pushed his chair back, making sure to glare at Kim Mingyu and Kwon Soonyoung the whole time.

Meanwhile, Seungcheol-hyung and Jeonghan-hyung were busily preparing snacks and games, hoping to help the members bond. After all arrangements were made, it was Papa Seungcheol-hyung who came to get his son.

"Wonwoo-ya, come participate. It's for the team."

Of course, with a request like that from their beloved leader-hyung, Jeon Wonwoo was in no position to refuse. With sheer willpower, he trotted to the living area only to be faced with yet another unpleasant sight.

Kwon Soonyoung was laying down on the couch with his head on Kim Mingyu's lap. Cue the squeals of all Moshi shippers. Agitation clearly written on his face, Wonwoo sat down next to Jun and ignored Mingyu for the rest of the night.

"Alright, let's play the paper passing game!"

Jeonghan-hyung had put in a lot of effort planning this ahead. By pure luck, Wonwoo found himself in the worst possible situation. The order that Jeonghan-hyung had decided on for their group was: Kwon Soonyoung, Kim Mingyu, Jeon Wonwoo and then Wen Junhui.

Moshi? I'll just have to make Wonhui happen then, Wonwoo thought to himself.

The game began and Hoshi passed the thin sheets of paper to Mingyu swiftly, like a professional player. Wonwoo clenched his teeth in pure disgust each time he witness the lips of his beloved Kim Mingyu protected by only a sheer millimeter of material. When Mingyu passed the sheet to him, Wonwoo couldn't help but hope that the paper would oh-so-conveniently fall, exposing Mingyu's soft and luscious lips for him to kiss--by accident, of course.

There were only a few seconds left. Hoshi was rushing. Mingyu was rushing. Even Wonwoo was rushing. The situation that Wonwoo had hoped would happen did happen, only it wasn't between him and Mingyu but instead it was between Hoshi and Mingyu. Wonwoo stared at them with wide eyes, even minutes after everyone had already recovered from the little mishap.

Kwon Soonyoung, how dare you kiss my man? Wonwoo thought.

"Let's play truth or dare!"

The next game was proposed by none other than noisy little Seokmin.

"I'm in!"

And of course, being his same-aged chingu, Kim Mingyu agreed.

Five rounds into the game, Wonwoo was already bored. He wanted something more interesting. He stared blankly at the ground, slowly sipping on his drink as the others got involved in the game.

Minghao was dared to dance to girl group songs. Jihoon was dared to act cute. Jeonghan-hyung was asked to tell the truth about his relationship with Seuncheol-hyung...

"Kim Mingyu, I dare you to kiss Kwon Soonyoung!"

That was the dare that returned Wonwoo's attention back to the game. Boo Seungkwan, I will kill you, he thought and took another sip of his drink out of nervousness.

Wonwoo watched in horror as Mingyu approached Soonyoung, biting his lip sheepishly as he tried not to smile at who-knows-what. Surely not the thought of kissing Hoshi? No, Mingyu, no!

Kwon Soonyoung, that little monkey, stuck his face out towards Mingyu, tilting his cheek out expectantly. But alas, for the purpose of entertainment, it was none other that Jeju-born Boo Seungkwan who stretched his arms out at Mingyu. Mingyu who wasn't focusing on his balance, widened his eyes and yelled as he tripped, so very perfectly causing Hoshi to turn his head. The result? Jeon Wonwoo had the closest view of the Moshi pair locking lips.

Shutting his eyes and taking a deep breath in, Wonwoo uttered calming words that resembled McDonald's menu items. He got up slowly, while the others were still making a fuss about the Moshi kiss and sauntered straight for... Wen Junhui.

Minghao and Jun were sat together, just talking in fluent Mandarin. Wonwoo grabbed Jun's hand, pulling him up and then grabbed his face. Minghao's eyes widened in surprised, just before Jun's did as Wonwoo leaned in to kiss him.

"Did someone dare him?"

"He's just kissing him when it's not a dare?"

"Ya! Jeon Wonwoo, control yourself!"

Pulling back, Wonwoo used the palm of his hands to swipe his lips, grinning drunkenly at Jun.

"Didn't Wonwoo take my milk? It's still in the fridge."

Everyone could hear Jeonghan-hyung yelling from the kitchen and all eyes were directed to the container in Wonwoo's hand. If that wasn't the milk then what was it?

"Ya, ya, ya! Wonwoo-ya! That's my grandma's makgeolli (rice wine)."

Seungcheoul-hyung grabbed hold of Wonwoo and extracted the container from his hands. Wonwoo, who was totally out of it, tottered over to Mingyu and pointed at him.

"Hey you! Kim Mingyu! Why did you kiss Kwon Soonyoung? What about me? ME!"

Wonwoo began yelling incoherently and the hyungs left it to Mingyu to carry Wonwoo back to his room. Wonwoo protested more when the others tried, so the dirty work had to be left to Mingyu.

"Aigoo, I'm sure makgeolli tastes different from milk..."

"Ya!"

"What, hyung?"

"Saranghae!"

"..."

"I said SARANGHAE!!"

"You're drunk."

"I'm not... saranghae."

"Okay, fine."

"You have to reply."

"Reply?"

"Saranghae!!"

"Aishhh, be quiet!"

"SARANGHAE, KIM MINGYU!!!!!!!!!"

"Hyung!"

"Reply..."

"... Me too."

And with that, Jeon Wonwoo grabbed Kim Mingyu's face in his hands, plastering his lips onto Mingyu's while clumsily forcing him into the room. With a distorted sense of balance, Wonwoo fumbled at his clothing, removing his shirt before collapsing on the bed and pulling Mingyu down with him.

He rolled over to get himself on top of Mingyu and then gazed at him with hazy eyes.

"Why did you kiss Soonyoung?"

"It was... an accident."

"You need to be... disinfected."

So Wonwoo proceeded to pull off Mingyu's clothes, piece by piece, making sure that his whole body was thoroughly cleansed of the taste of another that wasn't himself.

--

A/N: It's 6am... I just wrote this and I don't even know if it's English. I must sleep now. OMG. I really had to... I'm sorryyyyyyy. I would have made more happen but... my brain is dying.

Moshi. Wonhui. Meanie. Everything happened here. Someone's comments inspires ideas. I will edit this and maybe even rewrite it later. For now, let's hope this kills some people by insinuating a heart attack. You're welcome.

Totally unedited.