*Shower

SHOWER

Summary - When the Meanie couple can't decide who should shower first.

A/N: Special chapter for 100 votes. Usually, I wouldn't continue my cliffhanger one-shots but this is to say thanks for enjoying them with me! :)

Warning: Mature Content - things do get hot and steamy in the shower.

UNEDITED.

* * *

"You can shower first."

Mingyu offered his hyung priority, feeling as though it was his fault that his hyung was wet.

"No, you'll get sick."

Wonwoo, on the other hand, was worried that if Mingyu stayed in his wet clothes, he would get sick.

"But if I go first, then you'll get sick."

Mingyu countered with the same argument, but not before a playful smirk conquered his features.

"How do we solve this? I want you to go first and you want me to go first..."

My, oh, my, Mingyu thought. His hyung couldn't possibly be suggesting what he thought he was suggesting, could he?

"Should we go in together then?"

Wonwoo froze and turned his attention to the younger one. Was he serious? He didn't want to be overly excited, but to admire his Kim Mingyu's body wet in the shower was a fantasy that Wonwoo had sworn to tell no one, ever. Had Mingyu read his mind?

"Y-you're joking," Wonwoo stuttered.

Mingyu grinned sinisterly and pushed his hyung towards the bathroom, but not before leaning over to whisper in his ears.

"Hyung, shower scenes are my specialty."

He then proceeded to remove the red blazer that he had been wearing, tossing it to the ground.

If this were a regular scene between two members of the same idol group who were closely acquainted taking a trip to the sauna or bath house together, it would have seemed totally normal. The way Mingyu had said that line told Wonwoo that his mind was about to be blown beyond expectations.

Kim Mingyu was definitely not planning to simply have a nice time in the showers with his favorite hyung.

"Undress me," Mingyu urged Wonwoo, pouting his lips in an adorable pleading manner.

"D-Don't you have hands?" Wonwoo was still stuttering. "You can do it yourself."

Mingyu saw how cautious Wonwoo looked. He stood in the very corner of the bathroom, his arms folded around his chest.

"Fine, then you first."

Mingyu left no time for his hyung to react. He reached over to grab Wonwoo's arm, jerking it towards him so that a soaking wet Jeon Wonwoo stumbled right into him. Using his other hand, Mingyu turned on the shower and pulled his hyung under it together with him.

"Mingyu-ya!"

The only downside was that they were both still fully clothed. Mingyu couldn't have that now, could he?

"Are you going to strip or am I going to have to do it for you?"

Wonwoo's pupils were seen clearly with his widened eyes. Shock, anxiousness, anticipation all written on his face. Mingyu had already taken off the blazer and was wriggling out of the black turtleneck he had on. Wonwoo watched, completely stunned.