Punishment (1)

PUNISHMENT
Part 1
- for the only Jeon Wonwoo that should exist.

SUMMARY - When Jeon Wonwoo feels like he's had enough and must teach Kim Mingyu a permanent lesson.

Giggling. Jeon Wonwoo heard giggling. It was the voice that sounded so awfully sweet to him. His Kim Mingyu's voice. Just the thought of him smiling made him grin as his heart leaped in anticipation. What on Earth could he be doing to make him so happy?

Wonwoo turned the door knob without knocking, barging into the room opposite his. The origin of the giggles. He was faced with a very blood-boiling sight.

"Mingyu...? What are you doing...?"

Oh, he didn't ask because he wanted to know. He could already see. Kim Mingyu was lying side-by-side Kwon Soonyoung, both of them focused intently on their phone.

"Yah! Mingyu-ya! How can you do that?"

Soonyoung nudged Mingyu adoringly, not even noticing Jeon Wonwoo standing there at the door. But that didn't upset him. The very person that he had grinned so widely for just seconds before was upsetting him far more greatly.

Kim Mingyu was totally engrossed in the new phone game that Soonyoung-hyung had introduced to him. So engrossed that he unknowingly threw an arm around Soonyoung when they claimed victory. Wonwoo scowled. But of course, Mingyu was too busy to notice.

Wonwoo tapped his foot loudly hoping one of them would hear him, but his attempts were to no avail. Kwon Soonyoung and Kim Mingyu were in their own world.

Fine, Wonwoo thought, ignore me. See how I'll punish YOU this time.

That same day at dinner...

"Wonwoo-hyung~ Let me sit next to you!"

Mingyu skipped gleefully and hooked an arm around Wonwoo as they headed to the dining area. Poor little Kim Mingyu had no idea what he had done wrong. He had no idea what was coming either.

"Joshua! Save me a seat."

Wonwoo swatted Mingyu's hand away, yelling after his American-hyung to wait up. Mingyu frowned at Wonwoo, just as Hoshi caught up to him. Oblivious, Mingyu smiled at Hoshi and ended up sitting next to him.

The tense atmosphere was carried to the dinner table. Wonwoo ate in silence. Joshua was totally aware and dared not speak up. Mingyu ate happily, trying hard not to eat too fast out of excitement because Hoshi had just promised him that they could stay up all night playing games--if he wanted to.

Out of all his hyungs, Soonyoung-hyung was definitely his second favorite.

"Ya! Mingyu-ya, slow down."

"Why are you eating so fast?"

Mingyu was too busy eating to reply. Despite trying to ignore both offenders, Wonwoo caught a glimpse of Soonyoung smiling at Mingyu. Kim Mingyu, you are dead.

After dinner, Wonwoo helped Jeonghan-hyung with the dishes while the others went to enjoy their own free time. While heading towards the shower, Wonwoo accidentally peaked into the slightly open door of Hoshi's room. He could hear Mingyu's giggling. He could hear Hoshi's soft mumbling. But he couldn't see either of them. What the hell?

"No! Hyung! Not there! If you do it there then I-! Ah!"

Wonwoo could recognize that voice from a mile away. It was his Kim Mingyu's sweet voice. The voice that he had always imagined Mingyu would make in his wildest dreams when he was doing the unspeakable to him. But what was he doing? Wonwoo was about to find out.

He pushed the door gently, letting it open and he discovered what he had feared. It was a sight that would have caused anyone great misunderstanding. Wonwoo approached the bed slowly, pulling the covers open. He saw Kim Mingyu underneath Kwon Soonyoung. It was a very questionable position.

"What's going on here?"

Mingyu made eye contact with Wonwoo and smiled at him gleefully. Wonwoo squinted and glared at the two.

"Hyung, Soonyoung-hyung is bullying me."

"Ya! Are you telling on me?"

Wonwoo watched in shock as Hoshi pushed Mingyu down. As if it couldn't get any worse, Hoshi sat up on top of Mingyu and pinned him down. He glared down at him teasingly and Wonwoo felt the room heat up.

"Close the door next time."

Without another word, Wonwoo left the room, slamming the door shut. You're in trouble now, Kim Mingyu.

That night, while all the members were in the land of flying horses, Jeon Wonwoo was the only soul awake. He was excited.

Creeping towards Mingyu's bed, he brought out the metallic object from his hoodie pocket and swiftly fastened it onto the wrist of sleeping Kim Mingyu. He attached the other end to the bed post and sneaked back out the way he came. Kim Mingyu was in for a surprise.

--

A/N: Didn't want to be MIA for too long.

Filler chapter before the CALL ME series chapter by mewsofia.

It will be in two parts~! Stay tuned.

Sorry it's not edited and the flow is weird and all that...

I'm starting school writing assignments again so my creative writing will deteriorate.  I'll try to search for inspiration so don't you worry~

I'll be back soon with more!

Sorry, I couldn't keep up with reading you guys' books...

Turning into a long rant now...

See youuuu

- ChocoMalt

P.S., wrote this on my phone so I apologize for any errors I missed (although it's a new phone and I'm kinda obsessed with writing on it recently - i7 btw if ya curious)

P.S.2., part 2 may or may not be for kids.