*Sleep

- Wonwoo-hyung, is this a challenge? If so, then accepted. Let's see who lasts the longest then.
- With help from Jeonghan-hyung.

SLEEP

SUMMARY - When Kim Mingyu can think of much better things to do besides sleep.

* * *

"It's late."

Mingyu made the observation as he finally put his phone down.

"I'm not sleepy."

Sleep was the last thing on his hyung's mind. The first thing was of course, the beautiful Kim Mingyu. The second was Kim Mingyu's pretty teeth, the third was his well-toned body, and the list went on.

"Me neither."

Mingyu had been rendered awake by the light from his phone. He wasn't planning on sleeping any time soon.

"What should we do? I can't think of anything?"

"I can think of so many things to do besides sleep."

Mingyu's response set Wonwoo's heart to overdrive. By now, he had needs that could only be satisfied by Kim Mingyu.

"Oh, like what?"

"How about I let you choose?"

"Okay," Wonwoo replied, still unsure of what Mingyu was going to say. It could be anything from zero to Pluto.

"One, Kim Mingyu on the sofa. Two, Kim Mingyu in the shower, again. Or three, Kim Mingyu in bed?"

Wonwoo almost choked on nothingness. Shower? Would they repeat some of the things that they've done before? What about the bed? They had some pretty... intense action on the bed too. Wonwoo was at a lost. He didn't know which choice was the better one. They all sounded awfully enticing to him.

"One, Kim Mingyu on the sofa then."

And with that, Mingyu made his way to the sofa and laid himself down.

He probably just wanted to watch a movie or something, Wonwoo thought.

Boy, was he wrong.

"Hyung, come here."

Mingyu used his hands to gesture Wonwoo over. The teasing smirk on his face told Wonwoo that he was planning something, and Jeon Wonwoo, being Jeon Wonwoo, definitely wanted to find out what that something was.

"Sit down."

"But there's no space."

And there wasn't. Kim Mingyu had sprawled his whole length across the sofa.

"There is, hyung. Just sit," Mingyu ran a hand through his hair as if trying to draw Wonwoo in.

And so, Jeon Wonwoo sat down, on top of his Kim Mingyu. He had somehow climbed onto the sofa and positioned himself in the space between Mingyu's legs. Mingyu smiled in delight, tugging his hyung's shirt and pulling him down onto him. He did ask for a Kim Mingyu on the sofa after all.

Wonwoo's hands were against Mingyu's solid chest. His legs position so conveniently between Mingyu's and he could openly feel the protruding hardness of something against his knee.