Date

DATE

Summary: When Mingyu plans the perfect date for Jeon Wonwoo.

* * *

For my Jeon Wonwoo. - KMG

* * *

Mingyu grinned in delight at the thought of his hyung's smiling face once he set eyes on the prize. He knew exactly how to get Jeon Wonwoo excited. And today, he was going to do exactly that.

When everything was perfectly set up to his content, Mingyu got dressed in his trademark turtleneck sweater and a blazer.

He knew that his Wonwoo-hyung loved how sexy he looked in this casual-formal wear. He also knew that the efforts his hyung took to undress him of said body wear was something the both of them particularly enjoyed.

Kim Mingyu was determined to make this day perfect for Jeon Wonwoo.

Mingyu spent the whole morning in the kitchen preparing ingredients--everything to make his hyung's favorite foods.

He then spent the afternoon checking weather forecasts and making reservations.

And when evening finally came, everything was set to perfection.

Mingyu returned to the dorm, texting the contact he had so possessively named 'Mine ❤️'.

-- Hyung~ Get ready to sneak out. I'm coming to kidnap you. ❤️

Mine ❤️: Pabo.

-- Wae? Crazy for you pabo? Then yes.

Mine ❤️: ...
Mine ❤️: Just come already.

-- Aigoo. Just don't scream too loudly.

Mine ❤️: With my deep voice, they'll think I'm attacking you if I scream.

-- I won't mind that... ❤️

Mine ❤️: Crazy.

-- Crazy for you.

Mine ❤️: Just crazy.

-- Meanie.

Mine ❤️: Quickly come! Don't look at your phone while walking, it's dangerous.

-- Worried about me? Should have just said so. Tch.