Engagement..!!!

Third person's POV.
"Hurry up everyone. We are getting late." Zeeniya shouted coming in hall while placing her dupatta on shoulder.

She look around to see but no one was there. All the things were placed in the centre table of hall. All sweets,fruits, Dresses gifts everything.

"Aabia hurry up. Zarnish,Roshaane, Zara Hurry up girls. We are late." Zeeniya again shouted while checking everything.

"They'll be here. We still have some time." Jahan came from behind and hugged her.

"What are you doing?? Kids are coming! Leave me!" Zeeniya tried to unwrap his arms which were around her.

He tighten his hold snd place his chin on her shoulder. He slightly place his lips on her cheek kissing her and she blush harder.

"Jahan leave me. We are not in our room." Zeeniya shyly said but Jahan was not in mood of leaving her.

"Zee Maa let Jahan Papa hold you like this. Just don't move for a second." Both look up at the voice and saw Shams holding camera in front of them.

Before they could realize it he capture their moment and wink at them.

"You naught boy. You should stop to keep an eye on us." Jahan said which make Shams laughed and zeeniya was already blushing.

"Zee Maa stop blushing now. Hurry up we are getting late." Shams said and she glare at him.

"I'm not blushing. And I'm not late you all are late. Where are the girls and my boys.??" Zeeniya asked and turn on the voice.

"Mom we are here." Both Sameer snd Shazam were coming from downstairs.

Zeeniya just keep looking at her sons who were looking so handsome in their white shirts and blue jeans and was having a sleeveless jacket on it. Their little shave was beautifully comb hair were making them more attractive.

"Mashallah." Zeeniya whispered and turned her eyes to other side.

"Mom how we are looking?!" Both came in front of zeeniya and she smile.

"As handsome as always." She said and they hugged her together.

"Bless you now Hurry up and put all these things in cars. Where are your sisters and cousins??" Zeeniya asked while taking steps toward the stairs.

Sameer and Shazam smiled with Shams looking at their mother and shook their head.

"Girls I tell you!!" Shazam said and took a basket of fruits and walk out while Sameer and Shams also followed them.

All the other things were carried by the servants snd they put it in the cars. Jahan's brothers and their wives also came as they got ready. Zeeniya snd Jahan's parents and brothers were also waiting for the girls to arrive but they were taking so much time.

"Girls hurry up." Zeeniya said as she entered the room.

"Mom just two minutes." Aabia said and zeeniya sighed looking  at them.

All girls were looking beautiful. Roshaane was wearing a light pink colour frock with matching bangles and earrings she was looking beautiful. Aabia was wearing a skin colour frock with matching earrings and a necklace. Her hair were hanging on her back in a wavy style. Her cousins Zarnish who was daughter of Jahan's elder brother Hammad and Zara who was Daughter of Waqar were also looking beautiful in their blue and green frocks.  With light make up and matching jewellery all the girls were giving competition to each other.

"Hurry up. Everyone is waiting." Zeeniya said and turn while all girls took their Dupatta and followed her.

"Girls because of you we are late." Sameer said and sat in car while all others also took seats in car.