Dinner Date.

Assalam-o-alikum readers.

The chapter is going to be very long with 9000 words. So read it and enjoy.

Mehak's POV.

My eyes slowly opened as I heard alarm ringing. As I opened my eyes,I found myself in two protective arms. Coming to my senses fully,I looked up at the one who was holding me close to his heart. All the night moments start playing on my mind making my heart beat fast.

Again the alarm start ringing bringing me out of my thoughts. I got up a little as he was holding me so tightly. The clock was placed on his side table. Taking my arm from his back,I managed to switch off the alarm by coming over him. As I moved back a little,I looked down at him who's eye's were opened and looking at me. My hair were hanging around his face and I was stuck now because he was not going to leave me soon as I knew. I tried to get up from top of him but he pulled  me back on him.

"So beautiful morning." His sleepy beautiful voice touched my ear.

"So beautiful." Smelling my hair he said again.

My heart was ready to break my ribcage. His heated eyes were fixed on me again.

"Aarh..." I was about to call him when he pressed his finger against my lips to stop me.

"Don't say anything." He said and again wrapped his arms around my waist.

Tingles ran in my body and my eyes lowered down and heart start beating in my all body. His right hand slowly moved up on my back and as it came in contact with skin a shiver ran in my body. His hot palm was  touching my cold expose skin on my back and I was stiffen on my place. My hands fisted his shirt and he rolled me on bed coming on top of me. I closed my eyes tightly, holding his shirt more tightly.

"Don't be scared." With the soft voice,he kissed my nose and I slowly opened my eyes.

"I like my smiling Mehak." Saying that he kissed my nose again.

I smiled and he rested his forehead on mine and closed his eyes and the smile never leaved his lips.

"Aarham." I called him and he opened his eyes to see me.

"Sleep." I said while my hand travelled to his ear.

"I was sleeping when your beautify fragrance bring me out of my dreamland." He said and I caressed his ear slowly.

"Now sleep." I said and he moved back from me.

"I will try." Pulling me in his arms he said.

I saw his eyes closing down and I keep laying there in his arms. To let him sleep. His heart heart clam down and so did his breaths telling me that he was in sleep again. Slowly I removed his arms from my waist and made my way out of bed.  I turned to look at him who just hugged pillow considering me. I smiled on his craziness and went to dressing room. As I stood in front of mirror,my eyes went to see myself. All the  intense moments of night start playing on mirror in front of need making me shy all over again. I looked away and tried to control my beating heart. Looking up,my hand moved to my collarbone. I remembered his touch on my collarbone. I caressed my collarbone thinking about him. The sensations his touch gave me were unexplainable. I turned to hide from my own reflection and took my frock to change and went in washroom.

I took a shower and changed into that frock. Folding my wet hair in a clip,I covered my head with dupatta in namaz style and moved to call him who was still hugging that pillow.