Coming to you.

Third person's POV.

"Have you seen him?" Asked Zeeniya while turning to Jahan who sat on bed and rested his hack with headboard.

"Yes. I'm so happy to see him like this again." Said Jahan and put on his glasses.

He took his book and opened it to read while Zeeniya walked to him and sat in front of him.

"Stop reading this book. Talk to me." She said closing his book and he looked at her smilingly.

"Are you in mood of gossips?!" Jahan said teasing her.

"Gossips?" Zeeniya didn't understand while he held her hand.

"Gossips about your son and daughter in-law." Jahan said and she narrowed her eyes at him while he laughed.

"I'm not gossiping." Said Zeeniya and freed her hand from his hand.

"You enjoy your book. I'm going." Offended, she turned to go but holding her from shoulders, he pulled her back with him and took her in his embrace.

"Okay don't get angry. I'm ready to hear your gossips." Said Jahan and received a punch on his chest from Zeeniya.

"Okay sorry." Laughing,he said and held her firmly in his arms.

"Today I felt, I'm watching you and me again at that moment on dinning when Aarham held Mehak's hand to stop her." Said Zeeniya while resting her head on his chest.

"I felt the same. I'm so happy to have our Aarham back. They remind me of us." Said Jahan and Zeeniya nodded.

"Me too. Both are so cute and fools." Said Zeeniya and Jahan looked at her amazed.

"Cute is okay but why fools?" Jahan asked while taking off his glasses.

"They are fool. 3 to 4 months of their marriage passed and still they behaved like newly wed with each other. The hesitation sometimes I feel between them. Both are crazy and fool." Said Zeeniya and looked up at Jahan.

"You think our son is in love with Mehak?" Zeeniya asked looking at Jahan who thought for a second.

"He's in deeply in love with her but didn't realize his feelings yet." Said Jahan and smiled looking at worried face of Zeeniya.

"Don't think too much. Love finds its way to come in the hearts and it also give the realization of this beautiful feelings. Let both of them realize that what they feel is love. The care for each other is love. To see each other happy is love. Its their feelings,their marriage and they have to understand what their hearts wants. And now I'm hopeful after today that soon both will realize that what they have in their heart for each other." Jahan said and Zeeniya nodded but then looked up at him.

"What happened today?" Asked Zeeniya and Jahan laughed as he remembered the embarrassed faces of sameer and Shazam.

"Mehak came to see Aarham. Both were busy in themselves when Sameer and Shazam jumped in office to meet their brother. I tried to stop them but they didn't listen and went in Aarham's cabin. Soon they returned with lower embarrassed heads." Said Jahan and Zeeniya laughed.

"Such stupids. By the way what you think what they were doing?" Zeeniya asked excited.

"Who?" Asked Jahan and Zeeniya moved up a little to sit properly.

"Mehak and Aarham. What you think?" With a naughty grin,Zeeniya was asking and Jahan was looking at her shocked.

"Its their privacy. I don't know and you also should stop interrupting or investigating about your son's romantic life." Jahan said and zeeniya giggled.