Kidnapped.

Third person's POV.
"Did Zarnish get ready?" Asked Zeeniya looking at Mehak who was taking her dress out.

"Yes. Now it's your turn. Hurry and get ready as my Papa is desperately waiting for you." Mehak said and she smiled.

"Did you take your medicine?" Mehak asked as she got remember.

"Yes Dua gave me." Zeeniya replied and Mehak nodded.

Going out of the bed,she walked to her and stood in front of her. Holding her hands,Zeeniya stayed silent for few seconds.

"Thank you Bacha. For being with us all the time." Said Zeeniya which made Mehak smile.

"You all are my family. How can I not be with you!" She said and hugged her and Zeeniya smiled.

"Okay now get ready. I've to see Aarham. He must be waiting." Mehak said and Zeeniya nodded with a smile.

"Go then." Zeeniya said and Mehak said and walked out of the room.

Zeeniya smilingly took her dress and went to change and at the same time, Jahan entered the room. He looked around to find her but then stopped as he knew she must be changing her dress. After few minutes,she came out in her Gray Saree which was suiting her so well and he looked at her for once and then walked to bed and start checking the side table drawer.

"Jahan." She called him but he didn't turn.

She was noticing that he was not talking to her properly since she came back from the hosoital. She walked to him and stood in front of him but he didn't look at her and took his mobile and stood up to go but she held his wrist to stop him.

"Why are you not talking to me?" She asked and went in front of him but he didn't look at her.

"Jahan tell me. Did I hurt you?" She asked as her eyes started to get wet.

"Of course you hurt me. How can you think of leaving me? On that day what you were saying to Mehak? How you thought all this? You think I'll be able to live without you?" He said with tears in his eyes and she smiled on his love.

"My Jahan." Resting her head on his chest,she wrapped her arms around him and said with a smile.

"I won't leave you ever. It's just that...it hurts. How our Aabia..!?" Words stuck in her throat and many tears left her eyes and absorb in his shirt.

"She's not our Aabia anymore and don't think about her. Just take care i5f yourself. For me you're more important than anything ." He said and she moved back and gave a nod to him.

"I promise.  I'll take care of myself." She said and wiped his tears and he pressed his lips on her forehead and pulled her in his embrace which was filled with love.

"No matter what happens but you'll never leave me okay!" He warned her holding her close to his heart and she smiled with a nod.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Where is Sir?" He asked looking around as again Rahil came with some documents to sign.

"I don't know." Replied Ali while going.

Abbas was now stuck. He turned to see the empty hall where no one was to be seen.

"Rahil you come. I'll call him." Saying, Abbas walked in and Rahil Aarham's PA followed him.

"You sit." Abbas said and turned to find Aarham.

He saw Sameer running down the stairs as he was in hurry. Abbas walked to him.