Romantic Workaholic

Aarham's POV.
My eyes snapped open on the voice of alram. Few seconds I took to come in my senses. My eyes went to her who was hidden in my arms. I smiled and closed my eyes again with happiness. But again the alarm sound made me open my eyes.  I slightly turned back to take the alarm clock. As I switch it off I turned again to her who was in deep sleep but her beautiful fragile hand was holding my shirt in her fist. I moved closer and wrapped my arms around her tightly once again to feel her.

"Mehak." I whispered.

I heard the voice of Adhaan. I just keep listening it while hugging her. As Adhaan completed I slightly moved back and kissed her forehead. With a smile I moved back and made her lay on pillow. Covering her completely with duvet I walked toward washroom to do my ablution.

As I stepped out I looked at her who was looking so beautiful while sleeping. Her some hair strands were teasing her beautiful face. My heart beat faster. I averted my eyes from her as I was getting late for my prayer. I took my jacket and walked out of the room to go to near masjid. As I reached in hall I saw Dad and Dadu with Shams and waqas taaya g and Hammad taaya g.

"So early?" Shams whispered and I just smiled.

"Assalam-o-alikum." I greeted and we all headed toward the Masjid.

We offered our prayer at Masjid and all elders walked back to home while me and Shams walked to near by park to have a walk.

"Where were you last night?" He asked as we start walking on the cold wet grass.

The fog was making the view dim. Cold air was touching us and I felt my nose freezing with cold.

"I was in office." I said and zipped up my jacket to save myself from cold.

I wore my shoes to save myself from cold. Shams held my arm and turned me to him.

"We were just teasing you and you like a stupid workaholic man spent all your day at office. You know Bhabhi was waiting for you and I was feeling so bad." He said and I hardly hide my smile on his sad face.

"It was your fault. You didn't let me go to pick her." I said and we both took steps toward home.

"I know but I was only teasing you. But you moron took it seriously and sat in your office. I mean come on you are married now. Focus on your married life." He said and I chuckled on his lecture.

"Really! And how to focus?" I asked while rubbing my hand together.

"Focus means to bring some romance in your workaholic life. Make your every moment beautiful with your wife. For her,for yourself build some romantic moments between you two that make you and Bhabhi smile and fall for each other. But no you have to put your office,laptop and your countless file between you and bhabhi." He said and I laughed out loud.

"You really think that romance is necessary to focus on my married life?" I asked and he nodded while pushing the door.

We both stepped in home.

"Of course. Romance girls like the most. And for your kind information marriage life is incomplete without romance,love and..." He stopped and I turned to him fully.

"And?" I asked curious.

"And without kiss." He chuckled and I felt my ears heated up.

"Shut up Shams." I said and pushed him away while stepping toward stairs.

"Try it brother and you'll forget everything else." He shouted and I smiled while shaking my head.

I opened the door of my room with a smile which was appeared because of shams. As I stepped in I saw Mehak seated on bed reciting Quran. I smilingly took step toward her after locking my room door. I sat next to her and kept listening her beautiful voice which became more beautiful as she was reciting verses of Holy Quran. As she completed she closed Quran and turned to me and blew those surah she recited on me and my eyes closed down as I felt her breath falling on my face.