A Night Without Each Other

Mehak's POV.
I was thinking what to answer. I wanted him to stop me. I wanted him to say that Mehak will come back with me but he wanted me to say no I guess.

Every eye was on me waiting for my reply. I looked up in his eyes and parted my lips to say something.

"I'll think about it." I answered looking at him.

"As you wish beta. Now gave breakfast and then get ready to go." Mama said and I nodded.

Slowly I start having my breakfast with thinking what to do. Should I stay or not? I was so confused.

"Bhabhi get ready." As I finished my breakfast Zarnish said and I nodded.

I saw all bots going out while all girls took me to my room. I was already ready in my red frock and bangles. I applied red colour lipstick on my lips as makeup. I took my clutch and mobile with me. Covered my head with my dupatta and spread myself around a maroon shawl. Slipping my feet into Khusa shoes I turned to girls who were looking at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked looking at all of them.

"Bhabhi are you going yo kill my brother with your this simple but heart taking look?" Aabia said and put her hand on her heart.

"God do beautiful in just simple lipstick." Zarnish said and hanged on Aabia's shoulder.

Both sighed having their eyes on me all the time. Roshaane giggled looking at them. I blushed the way they were looking at me.

"Stop you two." I said and turned to mirror.

"Bhai is going to faint." Roshaane passed a comment.

"Girls enough." I said and turned to them.

They were hiding their smiles looking down. I took steps out of the room and they followed me. As I step down from the stairs I saw Aarham ready waiting for me.

"Bless you both. Go and come soon." Zeeniya mama said and I smiled going closer to her.

We hugged each other and she kissed my forehead.

"Allah Hafiz papa." I said to Aarham's father.

I don't know how the word papa slipped from my mouth but I liked it. Calling his parents mine.

"Allah Hafiz beta. Bless you." Papa said and I smiled with happiness.

"Mr Aarham are you ready?" Papa asked Aarham and he nodded.

His ryes dall on me and all words of Aabia and Zarnish start ringing in my ear.

Bhai will faint looking at you.

Roshaane's words rang in my ear and I looked again in his eyes which were fixed on me.

"Come." He said while stepping out.

But he didn't fainted!!

I'm not looking beautiful.!?

My all happiness faded. I don't know why I wanted to see my charm in his eyes. I wanted him to be impressed by me. I want him to find me beautiful. I knew he thinks of me as beautiful but still I wanted to hear again and again calling me beautiful. For him and from him I wanted to look and hear myself beautiful.

The car started and he drove out of the house. I was looking outside from car and he was busy in driving. Non of us talked to each other but I wanted him to talk. Anything but talk. All the way to my house we were silent. I turned to see him who was busy in driving. I huffed and looked away.