Attacked

Mehak's POV.
I opened my eyes on the voice and took few second to come to my senses. My eyes were filled with sleep and I unwillingly opened them fully. The first sight my eyes looked made my lips stretched into a smile and I again rested my head on his chest,closing my eyes again. But again the sudden sound of Alarm made me look up. I leaned over him and my hand reached toward the table to turn off the alarm.

I moved back and I saw my hair falling on his shoulder,some were touching his face. His peaceful sleeping face was making me smile and I just keep looking at him for few seconds. I moved back fully and wrapped my hair in a messy bun and then again leaned over him. Placing my arms on his chest,my eyes keep looking at him. All the moments of last night start flashing on my mind and I couldn't help but smile more. He gave me such beautiful days to remember.

"You know..!" Gazing his face I said.

My fingers itched to touch him. Slowly I travelled my hand toward his face,running my forefinger on his jaw,feeling his shave under my finger.

"I didn't tell you that.." I stopped and leaned closer to him.

"I like your fragrance too." I whispered closer to his lips.

My eyes went to his beautiful and plump lips and that moment of our almost kiss reminded itself to me making me shy all of sudden but I was liking it to feel shy. He was the one who was making me shy but still I was doing all this.

"And!." I whispered again.

Leaning closer,I pressed my lips on his beautiful chin. His shaved tickled my lips and I smiled with my lips on his chin. Moving on, I pestered sweet kisses on his jaw line and it was like I was flowing in the emotions, I was feeling in my heart. I knew I can't do this,I can't kiss him like this when he'll be awake but now touching him freely and kissing his beautiful face was giving a lot of butterflies in my stomach.

"I love.." Saying that I kissed his cheeks.

Going to his eyes,I kissed them lightly, not wanting him to wake up. My lips smiled on his forehead and went to his temple. With every kiss,I was feeling a butterfly flying in my tummy. It was tickling in my heart on what I was doing. I was amazed on myself. Going to his ear,I kissed it loved.

"I love to kiss you." Whispering, I moved to his cheek and place a feather kiss there and then kissed his nose and closed my eyes resting my cheek with his,taking deep breaths to calm my wild like running heart.

"And I love when you kiss me." My eyes snapped open on the voice.

I felt his arm around my waist,holding me tight but now I was stiffened on my place. I didn't dare to move back. Embarrassment knocked and I was thinking how to face him now. He was awake. All the time he was awake. Why!! I was cursing myself for losing myself and kissing him crazily but it was so pure feeling of mine. My heart said but now what? How to face him.

"Mehak." He called me but I didn't moved back and keep hiding my face in his neck.

My heart was besting as hell..what he would be thinking of me? What I did?

"Mehak." He called me again and I held his shirt more tightly and closed my eyes firmly.

"Mehak." On his third call, I was on bed having him on top of me.

Aarham's POV.
"Mehak." I called her for the third time but she didn't say anything and I smiled on her shyness.

Holding her close,I spun her on bed and came over her. I could see her eyes tightly closed and she was holding my shirt in her tiny fists. I keep looking at her who's face was tinted red and those beautiful eyes were hidden in the curtains of eyelids which she was closing tightly. Leaning on her face,I kissed her beautiful eyes.