Romantic Workaholic 2

Third person's POV.
Whole Jahan family was on breakfast table, having their breakfast. Aarham was looking at his sister Aabia to find her happiness on her face. A small smile was appeared on her face telling him that she was happy. Shazam and Sameer were as usual arguing on something.

"Aarham please try to be at home today." Zeeniya said looking at Aarham.

"I'll try mom. But I have to go for a very important meeting." Aarham said and zeeniya nodded

Only two days were left from engagement. All the preparations were done but shopping of ladies was not ending.

"Bhai please take us today on shopping." Roshaane said suddenly.

"Yes bhai please." Zarnish also said with a small smile

"Okay girls let me finish my work first then I'll come and we'll go on shopping." He said as he turned to see his Mehak smiling a little.

"I'm going to get ready." He whispered a little while leaning toward Mehak.

Mehak startled and turned to look at him who winked at her and she turned to see everyone who were busy in themselves.

"I'm going to get ready." He said again while looking at his mother.

Zeeniya nodded and Aarham left while Mehak felt herself in trouble. She knew why he said it to her. He must be waiting for her to open his shirt button. She looked around at her family and slowly tried to get up.

"Bhabhi listen." Zarnish pulled her back at chair.

"Aabia listen what I'm saying." Zarnish called Aabia who looked at them.

"Why don't we all except you, make a dress code. What I Mean is, it will look great when me, bhabhi, roshaane, Mahnoor and Zara would dress up same." Zarnish said and Aabia nodded with a smile and roshaane got excited but Mehak's eyes were on stairs.

She wanted to get up as she knew he must be waiting for her and these girls were not letting her go.

"What you say bhabhi?" Roshaane asked Mehak.

"Huh! Anything." She shrugged her shoulders.

Her heart beat was increasing with every passing second. She looked down at her hand where Zarnish was holding her.

"Zarnish I'll just come." Mehak said and freed her hand.

She excused herself and almost ran toward stairs. Zarnish and roshaane burst into a laughter as they knew where she was going. They enjoyed the impatience of Mehak.

"Girls you should stop teasing my bhabhi." Aabia said with a smile.

"Yeah right!" Both said and laughed again.

Mehak's POV.
As I stepped in, I looked at him who was roaming here and there waiting for me. As I closed the door, he turned to see me.

"Where were you?" He asked while taking a step toward me.

"That...Zarnish. She was not..." I paused as I stopped just in front of him.

"Was not?" He asked in a whisper as his finger touched my hair strand hanging on my face.

"Not letting me to come." I answered and his hand travelled to my left ear like yesterday to play with my earring.

"I'm waiting Mrs Aarham." He whispered in my ear and placed a soft kiss on my ear making me shiver.

He moved back a little to face me but my eyes were lower and hands were trembling to move. With beating heart, I travelled my shivering hands toward his shirt and slowly I started to unbutton his shirt. His warm fingers were continuously touching my ear, playing with my earring, making my heart to go crazy in my ribcage. As I unbuttoned his last button, I felt his lips on my forehead and my eyes closed down. My heart was fluttering while feeling his lingering kiss. My hand fisted his shirt and smiled with his feel. Resting his forehead on mine,he cupped my face and I looked at him as I opened my eyes.