Wedding Night

Third person's POV.

As he step out of the bride room,a huge smile was appeared on his face. The happiness can be seen in his eyes shinning and his smiling lips. As Aabia saw her brother smiling she jumped with happiness. Aarham went near to his sister.

"So Bhai how was the meeting?" She asked mischievously.

Aarham smiled and hold her ear to pull it a little.

"Ahh...Bhai I arranged your meeting with your Mehak and you are punishing me. Not fair." Aabia said making Aarham smile more.

"You naughty girl." Aarham said and leaved her ear making her giggle.

"Thank you." Aarham said and walked toward the hall where everyone was,waiting for groom.

Aabia giggled and feel happy to see the smile of her brother. She rushed to the bridal room where Mehak was standing freeze.

"Bhabhi." Aabia yelled as she entered the room.

Mehak came to her senses. Her heart beat was beating as hell. Her hands were shivering and so were her,legs. She look up at Aabia who was smiling looking at her innocent and shy bhabhi.

"Oh come on you are shying like my brother kissed you!" Aabia said making Mehak go red.

"Or did he?? Don't tell me bhabhi Bhai kissed you!?" Aabia yelled making Mehak's eyes go wide.

"Really wow Bhai really kissed you. I'm surprised. Bhai kissed you..." Aabia was saying all this surprised and with a little loud voice that Mehak got scared what if someone heard her.

Mehak immediately covered her mouth with her hand to stop her from saying anything.

"Shut up girl. Nothing... Nothing happened okay! " Mehak said and Aabia nodded.

Mehak slowly removed her hand from Aabia's mouth. Aabia was looking at Mehak and then burst out into a laughter. Mehak narrowed her eyes but Aabia didn't care about that all.

"Don't worry bhabhi. If my brother didn't kissed you now he'll soon kiss you in your room." Aabia whispered in Mehak's ear and run out because she knew Mehak will not leave her.

Mehak's lips got dry with the thought of Aarham's closeness. A nervous smile covered her lips and she fall on the couch and hold her heart which was beating as hell. Her cheeks were heated up. She didn't know what to do. Suddenly the room door opened and she look up.

★★★
"I'm so happy." Zeeniya said looking at her son who was seated on stage as a groom.

But the thing which was making zeeniya happy was that smile which she can be seen on her son's face. The happiness in his eyes and the dreams in them.

"Me too." Jahan said looking at the same view.

"Where,is my daughter in-law?" Jahan said and turn to zeeniya who smiled

"She's coming but don't you think you are forgetting something?!" Zeeniya said and turn to jahan.

He smiled looking at his beloved wife who was buttoning his shirt. He encircled his arms around her making her startled.

"Jahan what,are you doing??" She said and tried to remove his hands from her waist.

"I'm not forgetting anything my love. You are looking so beautiful that my eyes are refusing to avert from you." Jahan said bring her closer.

Zeeniya look around to see if anyone is watching them. Her hands were continuously trying to remove his hands from her waist.

"Jahan leave me!" Zeeniya said with a red face.