Shock after Shock (2)

Third person's POV.

The lawn was filled with lights. The stage was shinning more as two beautiful couples were seated together and all admiring eyes were on them. Aabia with Shams while Roshaane and Aarib were seated after Nikah. The mehndi ceremony of Aabia and Shams was about to start. 

But at the corner of house, he was standing with a restless heart. His eyes were capturing the happiness of his sister's face but at the same time the sadness on Aarib's face. But more of all this,his heart felt bad,guilt when he saw the painful face of Maliha who was seated in a corner and he could see her looking at Aarib. As she lost him and it was true she lost him. And somewhere, he was feeling himself responsible for all this.

"How!?" He heard her voice but didn't turn to see her.

"How this happened!? How can you do this Aarham?" Mehak asked with tear filled eyes as she could see the pain in Aarib and Maliha's eyes.

The pain of losing each other. The pain of losing their love and she knew her husband was responsible for their pain.

"I..just..wanted to see Roshaane happy." He replied and tried to stop his tears as he was feeling himself helpless.

"So you ruined their happiness." Said Mehak making his heart more restless.

"I know I become selfish. But Aarib bhai didn't do this because I asked him to do." On Aarham's words,she turned to see him shocked.

"He refused when I asked him to marry Roshaane." Turning to Mehak,he said but she was still shocked,not understanding what to say.

"He said he loves Maliha Aapi." Said Aarham and looked at him who was seated with lower eyes but still he could feel his pain

"Then how? Why did he!?" Mehak was shocked that why he did that.

"I..I..don't know. Just he accepted all of sudden." Aarham said and looked at Maliha who walked away from there and he felt more bad.

Jahan and Zeeniya were seated together holding hands,consoling each other. Their hearts were at peace as they could see a smile on Roshaane's face but Zeeniya could see the sad face of Aarib. His lower eyes.

"I'm sorry son." whispered Zeeniya looking at Aarib.

Mehak's POV.

The ceremony of Mehndi started and all married women start to apply Mehndi on Aabia and shams bhai's hand. Roshaane was taken inside and so was Aarib bhai was gone from there.

I could see the flashes of camera and the reporters who were trying hard to come in but the group of guards was stopping them. The gates were closed and was the lawn filled with guests. Every eye was admiring the beautiful couple. I was praying for their happiness to last forever.

"I'm just coming." Saying to me,Aarham ran back and I was not understanding where he was going.

"The function continued and I was praying with every passing second that everything go well.

"Mehak." Mama called me and I went toward her.

Third person's POV.

"What are they doing here? And specially she!?" Sameer asked looking at the group of girls while gritting his teeth in anger.

"Who!?" Tried to become innocent, Shazam acted to search around.

"That girl!? Why did you invite her!?" Asked Sameer looking at the girl who was standing between her friends but he could feel her gaze time to time on him.