8. The Look

It's VERY short.

Charlotte Evans

I saw the way he looked at her. I know that look, it's the way Peter looks at me. It was something very unusual for me to see yet, very satisfying to look at. I never thought this day would come.

I was wondering why he kept looking at the door when he said he was really hungry, yet he wasn't touching his pizza that was on his plate. I wasn't sure what my brother was waiting for until she walked through the door. She had a very sleepy looking Snow in her arms. The moment she walked out I knew she was the one for my brother.

No one noticed it but me, I noticed the way he held his breath for just under a second and how he swallowed hard, making me smile. My brother, the all powerful billionaire Damon Clarkson was nervous seeing a nineteen year old girl. Oh, I love her already.

There was an empty seat right across from Damon but, the way Reena looked around and didn't take the seat made me realize that she didn't want to seat right in front of him. She looked uncomfortable. I think they've met before. I've to find out about the history behind her uncomfortableness. Just as I was thinking about what to do to find out about these two, I saw from the corner of my eyes a smirking Derek who was looking at Damon. I think I just found my man who'll tell me all about these two.

Smiling I looked up at her I said, "Reena, please sit." She looked at Damon for his reaction, she gulped when she saw him already looking at her. Giving me a weak smile she pulled the chair and sat down. As I talked with her I noticed how she would glance at Damon from time to time and everytime she looked at him I also peeked to see what he was doing only to find him already looking her way.

I knew exactly what was happening here. I looked up to the sky and subtly mouthed 'thank you' and smiled. Finally, after such a long time my brother was going to get the happiness that he deserved and from the looks of it, it was time for Caterina's happiness as well.

If you had to guess her age just by looking at her you'd think she was somewhere in her twenties and not in her late teens. She looked very mature for her age and I don't mean she looks old, not at all. If you looked at her height and her round face you'd think she was eighteen at the most but, I am talking about her eyes. I believe the saying 'the eyes are the window to your soul' and in Caterina's case I think it couldn't have been more true. She looked very mature for her age which told me that she had seen a lot in her short life. I knew they were made for each other, that she would be the ONLY woman to change my brother and his ways. I just hoped that they both would see what I just witnessed between the two of them.

... To Be Continued

I know. I know, it's very short. I just wanted you to see it from Damon's sister's point of view. After what their mom (which I'll write about with more information later on) did to their dad, Damon doesn't believe in LOVE at all, so this is a very big deal to Charlotte that her brother is looking at Caterina the way Charlotte's husband looks at her. Damon is showing another emotion other than hatred which he has no idea that he is doing it or even if he does, he'll just flat out deny it so she is really happy. And I just wanted y'all to see it form her perspective.

Let me know how you like it.

Vote and Comment.

Until next time... ❤️❤️❤️