Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"Ow mum, look, don't touch it!" I snap glaring at her. Mum sent me a sheepish look from the seat beside me. Why is it that when ever you have an injury, your parents go out of their way to touch it? I think we can all relate with that one. A word of advice, you don't want to be in my position. Having a fractured ankle, elbow, and concussion is something you don't want.

"What's happening with Storm?" I ask changing topic.

"Well I haven't heard anything from Jaz so I'm not to worried" mum smiles reassuringly. She's probably right.

"Where's dad?" I then ask.

"At Bluestone" mum says shrugs.

"Why?" I again ask.

"Probably talking to Jaz" she says.

"Why???"

"I haven't got a clue"

"Liar, " I respond narrowing my eyes.

"I better not have a concussion" I add huffing in annoyance.

"Don't be so dramatic" mum says rolling her eyes.

"I'm not having an ugly coloured cast?" I said shaking my head stubbornly.

"Oh really now? What is it going to be huh?" mum asks raising an eye brow.

"It's going to be a short leg cast, you know the one that finishes just above the ankle, and it's going to be aqua or turquoise. I hate those ones that finish just below the knee, I have yet to meet anyone who can pull that look off" I said shuddering at the thought of walking around with that on my leg.

Mum just laughs at me.

"Aren't you the most bossy little thing?" she says trying cover up her laugh when she saw me glaring.

"I'm being serious" I said crossing my arms which sends a zap of pain through my elbow, but I keep a straight face.

"Well you can't exactly choose what cast you want but I'm sure you can have it be turquoise or aqua, your highness" mum continues in a teasing tone. I huff in annoyance yet again. Parents.

...
I know, I know. That was a short chapter. I'll try to update again today or on Sunday.