Chapter 2 ~ Maybe This Could...

I didn't know how to react. So I let him do what he wanted. He had his eyes close and tears where streaming down his face. I decided to kiss back. The kiss was longing.  How long has he wanted to do this? We just kissed for a few seconds before he pulled away. To be honest I didn't want it to stop. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my body temperate had gone up. My heart raced in my chest. I've never felt like this with a girl. Eddie looked at me surprised.

"Sorry" He said and put his head down.

"Don't be" I said quietly. He looked at me surprised.

"Y-Your not mad?"

"No"

"W-Why?"

"Because-" I paused and looked at the floor "Because I-I liked it" 

I could feel him staring at me. It was quiet, no one broke the silence. Neither of us knew what to say.

"I-I" Eddie started but didn't finish.

"What are we going to do?" I asked him. I couldn't stand just sitting here quietly. I needed to know what he wanted to come of this.

"I don't know" He said. He sounded calmer now.

"I don't want to tell the guys"

"O-Okay" I looked at him and smiled, he smiled back.

"Thank you" I said and stood up. "Maybe we should down stairs" He nodded at me and stood up. We walked to the door but Eddie placed his arm out, stopping me from opening it.

"A-Aleks?" I looked at him, he looked scared.

"What's up?"

"I liked it as well" He smiled at me but he still looked terrified. He opened the door and left the room. I smiled to myself as I heard footsteps walk down the hall. I then followed after him.

I'm still a bit confused about what just happened. I mean Eddie's my best friend, I don't want to lose that. But we both liked the kiss. Was this going to lead to more?

We both walked downstairs. James and Seamus were both sat at the table. They looked up as we got closer.

"Is everything alright?" I heard Seamus ask. I nodded

"Everything's fine" Eddie answered. They both smiled and nodded at us. There was a bit of silence. I know that they wanted to ask us what happened but didn't want to upset us either.

"Wanna watch a movie?" James asked, breaking the silence. I shook my head.

"It's getting kind of late, I might just go to bed" James rolled his eyes.

"FINE THEN" He yelled while smiling. He and Seamus both ran down to the basement, but Eddie didn't move. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Eddie whats up?"

"Errr- nothing" He said and turned to face me.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded. "Well I'm gonna go to bed" He nodded again as I turned to walk upstairs.

I got to our room and opened the wardrobe, which me and Eddie have to share. I looked through all the clothes at my side, flickling through them with my fingers. My mind kind of zoned out for a second thinking about everything that has happened. I accidentally went to far and started to look through Eddie's clothes. His clothes were a bit more... colourful than mine. There were mostly greens and purples. My clothes are usually just grey, white or black. I kept looking through his clothes but I heard someone clear their throat behind me.

I turned to see Eddie in the doorway.

"What are doing?" He asked me smirking. I quickly turned back and went to my side of the wardrobe, maybe he didn't notice.