Chapter 6 ~ First....

He stood up and got off the bed. I nodded and did the same. 

"Erm Aleks?" Eddie said turning back around to face me "Could I wear only my boxers to bed?" I felt myself blush, just the thought of him only in his boxers, laying next to me. I nodded. He giggled and pulled off his shirt revealing his perfect, tanned body. He then pulled off his jeans. I didn't move and just watched him as he undressed himself. I mind started to wonder as I started to daydream about him. 

"Aleks?" Eddie asked me smiling.

"Hmmmm" 

"Are you going to change?" I snapped out of my thoughts and blushed. I nodded as Eddie slowly started walk over to me. 

"I would love it if you only wore your boxers as well" My cheeks were burning. I felt my mouth go dry and didn't say anything. I just couldn't form any words. I finally nodded my head and Eddie laughed. I slowly grabbed the rim of my shirt but didn't pull it off. My body was pale and the complete opposite to Eddie's. I was skinny and Eddie had muscle. Eddie's already seen me without a shirt but this time I felt more self conscious. I didn't move. I felt Eddies hand snake around my waist from behind me. 

"Need some help?" He whispered in my ear the same deep seductive voice. I didn't say anything or move but Eddie grabbed the rim of my shirt and pulled it over my head. His hands then started to rub against my chest and stomach. His hands slowly made there way to the front of my jeans. He started to undo them. I tensed up as he tugged on my jeans. He finally got them undone and he pulled them down. His hands snaked around my waist again. 

"Let's go to bed" I quickly nodded and turned around to face him. He looked me up and down, but eyes stopped. He was looking down near my crotch. I felt myself get worried. I looked to were his eyes were staring to see that you could see that I was hard, and that it was very noticeable through my boxers. I turned quickly away from Eddie. My cheeks heated up and my heart started to race. I felt Eddie put his hand on my shoulder, I didn't move. I started to tear up. 

"A-Aleks it's okay" He said quietly. I shook my head. 

"Aleks what's wrong?" I didn't answer. I felt his hand snake around my stomach. He put his chin on my shoulder. 

"Come on babe" 

"I-I'm sorry" He giggled.

"Don't be sorry you dumb ass" He turned me to face him, but I looked at the floor.

"Aleks, it's fine" He put his finger under my chin "It happens" I nodded. He pulled me into a hug. 

"Now you can either let me sort it out or if your not ready you can go to the bathroom" He smiled at me. I smiled back. 

"I-I don't know" I said quietly. I would love Eddie to do it but I'm scared of what he will think of me. Eddie looked at me confused.

"It's just that I would want you to do it but..... I'm scared" He giggled. 

"Of what?" 

"Of what you'll think" He looked confused at first but he then realized what I was talking about.

"Aleks, don't be stupid. I don't care weather your big or small. I care about you" I blushed and he giggled again. "So do you want me to take care of it?" He asked smirking. I slowly nodded my head. 

He smiled and forced our lips together. His hands slowly slid down to the rim of boxers. He placed his hand on my member and started to palm me through my boxers. I moaned which made Eddie giggle. He pushed me onto his bed but didn't brake the kiss. We were both lied on Eddie's bed and he climbed on top me. He removed his hand and put it on the bed supporting himself. He broke the kiss. 

"You ready?" I nodded and he slid his free hand into my boxers. He slowly started to stroke me. I moaned loudly at his touch. He removed his hand and pulled my boxers down, revealing my hard member. Eddie looked shocked. 

"What?" I asked scared. 

"N-Nothing, it's just when you were scared of me seeing you it made me think that you would be smaller" He looked at me smiling. I blushed, but turned my head so he couldn't see.

"Aleks, come on don't be like that" I felt his hand stoke my cheek and with his finger he pulled my face to face him again. 

"Why are you embarrassed?" I smiled at him.

"B-Because-" I said but I couldn't finish my sentence. Eddie giggled. 

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about" He smiled at me reassuringly. I smiled back. He looked back at my member. 

He slowly grasped it, making moans escape my mouth. He slowly started to thrust. His hand started to move faster and harder on to my member, rubbing the slit every time he came up. 

"E-Eddie" I moaned as he picked up more speed. Precum came out of me and Eddie bent down to lick it off the tip. I grasped the bed covers in my fist. 

"FUCK Eddie" 

"Sshh you don't want everyone to hear you" He said smiling and putting a finger to his lips. I nodded then threw my head back. I squeezed the bed covers tighter. He moved his hand harder, pounding on to me. He bent down again and started to lick the tip again.

"F-Fuck" My back started to arch and Eddie could see that I was getting close. He started to thrust harder and faster. The pleasure was too much and I could feel that I was so close. 

"E-Eddie I'm gonna-" "Fucccckkkkk" I moaned loudly as I came into his hand. 

My body relaxed, falling back onto the bed. My breathing was heavy and I closed my eyes, recovering from the pleasure. I felt Eddie get off the bed. I quickly sat up to look at him, he was smiling. 

"I'm gonna wash up" He said and I nodded. I giggled as he disappeared behind the bathroom door. I relaxed my body back onto the bed. 

That was amazing. I closed my eyes. I slowly started to drift off but Eddie came back into the room.

"You should put your boxers back on before you go to sleep" He said smirking. I nodded and stood up, off of the bed. I picked up my boxers and put them back on. I then got into Eddie's bed, pulling the covers over my body. I rested my head on his pillow. 

"I thought we were sleeping in your bed" Eddie said walking over to the bed which I was laying in. 

"Too tired to move" I said closing my eyes. Eddie giggled as he got into bed next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to me. I turned my body so I was facing him. He smiled and I lied my head on his chest. 

"I told you I'm the man" He giggled. I giggled as well. 

"Shut up Eddie" and I drifted off to sleep, listening to his steady heart beat.