Chapter 20 ~ Welcome back

Aleks P.O.V

I slowly started to open my eyes, every thing was slightly blurry at first but then I saw....... Eddie.

"E...Eddie?"

It can't be him. It's another hallucination. It has to be. 

"Aleks, I'm here"    

I felt my heart suddenly skip a beat. Eddie was really here. My eyes widened as I quickly wrapped my arms around his chest. I felt like if I let go I would lose him again. I held onto him, like my life depended on it. My head was placed right where his heart is. I heard the thumping sped up, surprised from my actions then decrease as he slowly started to stroke my hair. 

"I've missed you" He whispered sweetly in my ear.

"I've missed you too, never leave me again" Tears slowly glided down my cheek.

"I promise, I'm always here for you Aleks" He placed a finger under my chin, lifting my face up to face him. 

He planted a soft gentle kiss on my kiss. I instantly kissed back. I pushed myself up on top of him making the kiss rougher.

I've missed him so much. I never want to leave his side. Eddie grabbed both sides of my face as he licks my bottom lip for entrance. I obey and opened my mouth slightly, letting him explore me with his tongue. 

I placed my legs on either side of him so I was now straddling him. I started to force my body against his own. Eddie removed his hands from my face and placed them on my hips. He started to grind his hips into my own making both of us moan. 

I forgot everything about everything. I slid my hands up his shirts, rubbing them along his chest and stomach. 

Eddie released my hips and broke the kiss. We were both breathing heavily. I wanted to go further. I wanted him, but he look scared and nervous.

"What's wrong?" I asked, curious of why he stopped.

He shook his head and faked a smile.

"Nothing" His voice was quiet and unlike his usual self. 

I looked at him confused. But then it hit me. He's scared because of what happened when he was drunk. I've been so upset about him leaving that I had blocked it out. 

"Eddie, it's okay" I said reassuringly. 

"It's in the past. I love you and I never want to lose you again. We've both made mistakes but we always solve them and move on" He smiled at me before planting a gentle kiss on the end of my nose. 

"I love you Aleks"  I laid my head on his chest, cuddling into him.

"I love you too Eddie" 

~

We laid cuddling each other, not saying anything. Just enjoying the moment. Before there was a knock at the door.

"Aleks are you alright in there?" It was Jordan. I groaned sitting up off of Eddie's chest. 

Eddie looked me nervous. 

"It's okay, I won't let them kick you out" He smiled at me.

"Yeah Jordan, I'm fine" I responded to him.

"Is Eddie there with you?" Eddie looked nervous again.

"Yes and he's staying here, with me" I smirked at Eddie making him giggle.

"Okay just checking, can I come in?" I groaned again, rolling to my side of the bed.

"Sure" I yelled.