1. Manhunt

R O S A

Running and running and running.

Dogs and law enforcement on our tails all night.

I stayed close behind Lincoln while Michael was right behind me, and the other three were ahead of us.

We all stopped suddenly, all of us short of breath and scared out of our minds.

"Where are they?" C-note asked.

We all looked around before we heard a loud squeaking noise.

"What the hell is that?" Abruzzi asked as we walked to see.

"Let's go." Lincoln said and C-note and Abruzzi followed him quickly.

They ran towards the sound of a train whistle blowing.

I waited impatiently for Michael and Sucre to catch up, because they were legging behind now.

He ran past me, grabbing my hand as we started to run towards the train.

Everyone was yelling as Lincoln, C-note, and Abruzzi jumped in front of the train, onto the other side while the three of us were still on the wrong side with the police on our tails.

"We gotta go back!" Sucre yelled as the train began speeding up, "Go through!" "What?" Sucre yelled back at Michael as we kept running, he repeated himself before Sucre jumped onto the train.

Michael insisted I go next, but there was no time to argue, I jumped up there with Sucre, he helped me up, of course.

"Michael!" I shouted, he was falling behind with the train still picking up speed.

I heard the police yell that it was open fire, and Michael was the only one that they could see.

Michael jumped onto a ladder on the freight behind us, "Freeze! I will gun you down, Scofield!" Bellick yelled as he pointed a shot gun at Michael.

He came out of the trees already ahead of us, so if Michael was still in the opened and we passed Bellick, he would kill him without another thought.

Lincoln pulled Michael in as we past Bellick and I sighed in relief before Sucre and I jumped off the other side of the train.

We ran aways further before we took a breather in the middle of the forest.

We all panted as we struggled to catch our breath.

"I thought I thought this out. I thought.." Sucre doubled over, "Did you see all those guys back there?" He said pointing behind us.

"The key is, they're back there and we're up here." Michael said trying to calm him down.

"Yeah, And how long is that gonna last?" Sucre asked the question that was on all of our minds.

"Yeah, especially because we don't have a pot to piss in, thanks to Abruzzi and his disappearing jet!" C-note got loud.

"Hey, you were never gonna be on that plane, brother." Abruzzi walked up to him.

"And don't think I don't know where you're going either, Scofield." C-note pointed at Michael as he stood close by me while we caught our breath.