Chapter 2- The Story Beings

Somewhere in darkness

When you have blank present and future...your mind lingers just in past and this what was happening with Sam...her heart was in immense pain she felt no one cares where she was and that hurt bad....Nitin he seemed to have forgotten her.....even her parents....aren't they worried??? Sam's mind was pleading..her POV ''I know I broke their heart...and I am sorry...but why can't they forgive...Please Mom your Sam needs you....I can't reach ...why I can't feel them around.....I want to hear them....want them to tell me that everything will be fine....I am scared...I can't see a thing...its all dark....I don't know where I am and for how long I have been here....I am stuck and all I have as a solace is my beautiful and lovely past....'' Sam's mind takes her back to a sweet memory ....She was 5 years old and came back home all grumpy....her Mom smiled,; ''Why is my doll so sad''

Sam pouted....''Mom...my school name is Sameera.. and home name is Sam....and when teacher calls by my school name...I answer her....but this Rini is so stupid...teacher kept calling her name Raima but she did not respond....everyone was teasing me ...telling me that my sister is dumb....its so insulting''

Sam's Mom let out a laugh and pulled her in a hug but she was still angry....looking angrily at her twin.... Rini...and Rini...well she was busy licking chocolate off her fingers least bothered ....and slowly everyone started calling her Rini she was officially Rini Khanna...Raima was just on papers a name known only to family

Rini was Sam's best friend sister...Sam wanted to say sorry to her too ...Sam wasn't there when her Rini was in pain....Rini smiled because Sam was happy...she kept hiding her tears....she shared Sam's smiles , sorrow....her happiness her achievements...even if no one is looking Sam's heart knew Rini must be looking for her...she won't give up on her...they were together even before they opened their eyes into the world.... ....Sam was 5 minutes elder to her...they were twins...yet different ...Raima looked exactly like her dad and Sameera was the replica of her Mom...but they had one thing in common....brown eyes.... being opposite was their strength....Raima was strong ...Sameera emotional...Samrat would always say that Rini (Raima) would be a big entrepreneur...she had all in her...

Sam soul cried recalling their fight...Sam had called Raima to a restaurant to let her meet Nitin....but as soon as Raima saw him her expression changed even Nitin was little uncomfortable towards her...Raima just exchanged greetings and left...she was very rude to Nitin... Sam reached home...and questioned her; ''Why Rini....why were you so rude...''

Raima just kept herself busy...without turning back she replied; ''Sam...he is not good for you....I don't get good vibes from him''

Sam was furious he could never take anything negative on Nitin...; ''Rini....I know him for 10 yrs...how can you judge him in a day''

Rini turned around all furious; ''Are you kidding me 10 yrs....you never told me about him Sam....Oh now I get it your stupid email friend...and he is the one you used to miss your classes for???...Sam Dad won't agree''

Sam turned her eyes away... she was guilty of hiding something big; ''I...I wanted to understand my feelings for him''

Raima replied sarcastically; ''And you made a Nobel discovery that you love that trash more than your family'' Sam started crying...Raima was never so rude with Sam....she was a short tempered girl...but not with her.....Sam spoke sobbing vigorously... ; ''I will die without him....''

Raima kept quite Sam could hear her anger in her haggard breathing....she spoke after sometime; ''Fine Sam...but don't take a stupid decision...when time is right we will talk to Mom and dad...but I should know all....before you make a move'' She turned away and stood looking out of the window...