Chapter 23- A Sweet Confession

Darjeeling 
Raima tiptoed out of her room once she was sure all have slept...she stood outside Arjun's room. A mischievous grin covered her lips, she was not suppose to meet him until the wedding, in short she had been asked to behave by Rakhi. Raima was enjoying this midnight stint, she inserted the alternate key and pushed open the door. Raima quietly locked the door behind her.. as she turned around she came face to face with Arjun...he looped his arm around her waist pulling her to his chest; ''See what I have...heiress turning a thief''

Raima locked her arms around her neck; ''Don't compare me with petty thief my king...I am more of a sorceresses .I come here with an intention to charm you my King''

Arjun caressed her face with his hand; ''you have done that long back....when I saw you the first time''

Raima smiled coming closer; ''So you intent to imply that it was love at first sight for you''

Anjun scooped her up, walking to the bed he answered; ''yes it was...I had heard so much about you that desire to meet you was turning strong day by day..then that meeting in your office'' Placing her on the middle of the bed, Arjun moved his fingers through her carved features ...; ''I lost my heart''

Raima pecked his finger; ''Falling for me was a risk Arjun...I can be heart less too...what if I would have broken your heart after using you''

Arjun pulled the string of her night gown; ''You are risk worth taking heiress....and I was ready the minute I laid my eyes on you''

Raima watched his face; ''no wonder I fell for you...you speak what's in your heart, unlike me who can mask bad with false good. I love you super star''

Arjun whispered over her lips; ''I know...Now why are you here?? Are you planning to take the advantage of an alone handsome man in a dark room''

Raima pushed Arjun on his back sitting on the top she pulled her gown off; ''yes I do...and as you said...Arjun mehra is a risk worth taking'' Arjun pulled her to his body kissing her mad...; ''we aren't suppose to meet till marriage Raima''

Raima smiled; ''I married you the day my heart gave you a place, all this is just a formality because society wants it...and stop calling me Heiress...it feels I don't have a heart...In reality I have all emotions brimming in my stupid heart for you''

Arjun rolled her over again; ''then you are mine Rini..forever'' Raima nodded snuggling closer to Arjun, drowning in the pool of endless love. She was a ruthless cold hearted business woman but with Arjun, she was a like a teenage girl dreaming and wanting her prince charming for eternity..

Nitin opened his eyes when tiny water droplets touched his face...he rolled on his stomach tugging a pillow under his head. He smiled watching Sam drying her hair standing infront of the mirror. She was the girl who gave him love when his own family denied him. She was being bought up like a princess , never devoid of anything she desired. Yet she left all for him in a second . She worked hard to make his dream come true, Nitin knew if Sam wanted she could have made herself a brilliant career as a Manager of any star . She would have got very good amount for it. But she chose a small 1 room flat without any amenities to make a home with him. She had never stepped into the kitchen, yet she cooked for him burning her fingers most of the time. The girl who had all the luxury at her disposal walked in the scorching heat to get Nitin good work. Whatever he was it was because of Sam's hard work and undying trust in him. He recalled the years without her 3 yrs...3 long yrs he survived without her , he never believed that she died when rumours said so nor he believed she ditched him. Because Sam will never do such a thing. She was brave , very brave . If she had to leave him, she would have done that on his face and left. Nitin lived because he trusted on one single promise made by Sam...she promised him a long life together and she came back to live upto her promise.