Chapter 6- The Seductress & The Sleeping Beauty

Dedicated to @Svshri   ....Happy Bday Dear

Paradise View

It was Tuesday the day of photoshoot....after finishing her day at Sterling heights.....Raima came back home....she went inside Sam room and pecked her ..''Sammy I will be late today don't wait and get worried....sleep or else you will get dark circles'' Raima got Snehal 's message and she walked into her room....and sat infront of the mirror ....Raima kept staring at her reflection and then moved her gaze to the dressing table...Raima lifted the khol and lined her big eyes....she applied little mascara curling her long beautiful lashes.....Raima had beautiful flawless skin....she just applied a little glow to her skin....and painted her lips in shimmery pink....she pulled out her fitting noodle strap knee length flowing dress...she knew she looked beautiful in that....Raima glanced at her image smirked she walked out of her room and passed across Sam's room.....Raima knew had Sam been fine, she would have asked Raima 100 question for dressing up like that ....and had she known the reason....Sam would have reprimanded her for playing with someone's heart...Raima silently wished that Sam should get up even if it was to slap her...she swallowed her pain ....The revenge took over...she lifted her chin and walked out....

Darjeeling

Khanna Mansion was still bright....it was almost night yet the mansion was full of light....Samrat was still in his study and Rakhi was in her room...sitting on her chair engrossed it a deep thought....her heart was fluttering with different kind of feeling....neither she nor Samrat was getting sleep...they were worried for their daughters.....Sam... they didn't knew where she was and Raima...her anger and determination had power to burn down everything , but what scared them was that she was burning herself ....

Outside the Mansion stood Nitin in a hoodie .....watching the bungalow...he had visited the place quite a few times....sometimes to drop Sam...sometimes just to watch her and at times to secretly meet her....all memories came back to him....Sam came back to him....there were times when Nitin would be hungry....his step mother won't give him food....Sam would cook for him...whatever time it would be she would never complaint.....Nitin recalled how his step mother has falsely accused him of hitting his step brother and Nitin's father thrashed him mercilessly....he had been hungry for 3 days.....he called Sam it was 11:00 PM....Sam answered; ''Nitin....what's wrong''

Nitin; ''Promise me come what may you will never leave me...''

Sam; ''What happened and where are you''

Nitin; ''outside your house.....my father kicked me out....I hate them Sam''

Sam got up she was worried; ''Did you have your dinner''

Nitin; ''who cares even if I die....those people are waiting for it.....I am a burden for them''

Sam wiped her tears....'' Come to the back gate soon'' Sam arranged pillows on her bed and walked out of her room....she tiptoed into the kitchen...pulled out food and a can from refrigerator....Sam switched off the burglar alarm...and walked out into the vast garden surrounding their Bungalow...she opened the small back gate and called Nitin in....he hugged her the moment he saw her...Sam held him tightly rubbing his back and planting soft kisses on his shoulder....when he calmed...she fed him.....Nitin stayed back till dawn...laying his head on her lap...and she kept on caressing his hair ....he left pecking her forehead.....her love was precious ....and his heart craved for it like undying thirst....Nitin's POV; 'I will find you Sam....they can't keep you away from me' He walked off towards his car deciding to comeback again to get the details about her whereabouts.

BLING Studio

Snehal was busy checking the arrangements of the photoshoot....but someone was irritating her ...it was Zubin....since he had joined he kept on hitting on her....which she was cleverly avoiding....Snehal walked to the dress and makeup artist instructing them about the theme in which Arjun should be dressed....Zubin came and stood behind Snehal....taking a deep breath... ''You smell so good....''

CrossRoads.....जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें