Chapter-14 The Cloud with Silver Linning

Dedicated to Dipika ...love you sweet heart

LONDON

Raima woke up somewhere around dawn...she checked the time it was 6:00 AM....she tried moving but a strong arm pulled her close...Arjun slept with his front attached to Raima's back...she caressed his arm over her waist..Raima eyes turned to the glass door opening into the balcony...the darkness had started fading as the tiny rays were piercing the sky...Raima blinked....it was snowing ....she smiled...she was happy...very happy...somewhere the darkness that covered her heart was leaving...Raima turned her face towards Arjun...he was still in a deep slumber ....he looked adorable...she watched him...and gently removed the dark lock of hair from his forehead....Raima lisped his name 'Arjun' it gave her a sense of belonging....yes Arjun was right...he belonged to her as she to him....whenever he was around...Rini would come alive pushing the violent Raima somewhere back...with him she was calm....there was no need for her to take sleeping pills or pain killers...Raima smiled watching Arjun..she pecked his cheek....he lifted his arm and scratched his cheek ...again looped it around Raima's waist...Raima smiled she lifted her torso up and pecked his nose...Arjun squinted and scratched his nose.. Raima utilized the time and quickly moved on the back of Arjun...Arjun extended his arm to loop it around Raima...she found no one....without opening his eyes he stretched it more to get a grip on her...but nothing...Raima giggle but covered her mouth ....Arjun understood..he pretended going back to sleep...Raima after a minute peeped over his shoulder to check if he was sleeping....Arjun was waiting he caught hold of her waist turning around and brought her below him...locking her arms above her head...Raima squealed then pouted; ''you cheated''

Arjun smiled; ''Really and who was troubling the sleeping tiger''

Raima gave a confused look; ''who is a Tiger here... I can only see a muscular Rabbit???''

Arjun smirked tighten his grip on her wrists...he leaned close to her face; ''Muscular Rabbit ???...fine honey ...let this Rabbit show you some of his skills'' Arjun left feathery kisses from her face to neck Raima moaned ....Arjun smiled and bit her ear lobe ...she squeaked...Arjun grinned; ''Guess Tigress is too soft for rabbit's bite''

Raima blinked; ''was that a punishment ???''

Arjun left her wrist and dropped his body beside her pulling her on the top; ''No heiress ...you don't punish in love....its all about forgiving....when you punish your love....its you who feel the pain more...''

Raima absorbed his words...she kept her head on his chest ...Arjun wrapped his arms around her....Raima's POV; ''Yes he is right...OMG! what have I done...my Sam is going through all the pain I am inflicting on Nitin....how blind I have been...Sam still loves Nitin and just for me Sam is hurting Nitin and in turn she is dying every minute'...Raima bit her finger nails ; ''Sam is hurting herself''

Arjun; ''Yes she is ...the way she loved Nitin...she will not love anyone ....its not just Sam...even Nitin loves her with all his madness....I have seen how they adored each other....''

Raima; ''then why did he doubt her''

Arjun; ''Love makes you insecure....and Nitin's anger is his biggest enemy''

Raima; ''Arjun I want to know all....why were you and Sam linked...where it started ....''

Arjun; ''I will tell you all....'' Raima hugged him tight closing her eyes....she wanted to correct all that went wrong....and she was going to start with Alex.''

Mumbai Paradise View 

Sam had asked Snehal to get her few documents on Sterling Heights...in Raima's absence Sam was taking care of everything....Snehal started looking for documents in Sam's cupboard...she recalled that Sam had asked her to search in the bottom shelf....Snehal....pulled few files out ..she picked the required one....Snehal stopped; 'I will never get this kind of opportunity again...I need do know what Sam is hiding...may be I can sooth her pain....finish all this'' Snehal then searched all the shelves...she got a box hidden deep between the clothes...Snehal opened the box and the contents in it left Snehal shocked....she quickly dialled Rakhi and updated her....Rakhi heard and directed Snehal on what should be done....