Chapter-20-Beginning of a Love Story

BLING MEDIA

Snehal had decided to leave Mumbai...she started finishing her pending jobs in BLING Media...Snehal entered Raima's cabin and extended a pen-drive; ''this has all the details... you won't have any issues with me gone...''

Raima looked at the pen-drive then Snehal; ''you gone is the major issue...Kiddo why are you leaving me....Sam will move in with Nitin after few days...I will be alone''

Snehal smiled wiping the rolling tear; ''you have your super star''

Raima; ''Yes...but there is again a problem...he isn't my kiddo''

Snehal wrapped her arms around Raima's neck; ''I love you Rini...will miss you''

Raima hugged Snehal back closing her eyes , letting the tears free ...mentally she was cursing Rohan for pushing Snehal this far her POV; 'I won't let you anywhere close to my Kiddo'

Paradise View

Sam had decided to take an off to spend time with her parents plus she wanted Snehal to stay back ...Sam found Rakhi busy in reading...after a minute she decided to speak; ''Hey Mom...''

Rakhi; ''if you are here to convince me on Kiddo..then no....I am taking her back home....Sam she needs a break....and right now going away from here is the best thing''

Sam; ''Mom ....agreed....but what after few days...she has a good career here ...what will she do there...sitting idle will make her go mad''

Samrat coughed; ''I think I am still employed ....she will work with me''

Sam; ''Dad ...kiddo will only work with us no where else''

Rakhi; ''Sam...we never forced our will on you two...and won't let you force it on Snehal...I think I am done on this topic..when is your husband coming to visit us and take you home''

Sam smiled; ''Once I visit Darjeeling with you guys...I haven't been home for 6 years Mom...I too want a break''

Samrat; ''Smart move...but remember we won't let you influence Snehal ''

Sam nodded...her POV; ' we will see....Snehal I won't let you reject a good guy....'

Mehra Mansion

Raima had gone to visit Arjun's parents....Minu saw Raima , she came running to her hugging Raima around her waist; ''Di....you forgot me''

Raima pecked her forehead ; ''how can I forget you darling...but sorry I couldn't meet you as I was busy..how is school''

Minu; ''Ok''

Raima; ''why just ok.....and how is your badminton...is Arjun teaching you good''

Minu pouted; ''No ....I still jump like monkey at his shots I am not able to answer even one''

Raima; ''keep trying...where is your bhai'' Minu dragged Raima to Arjun's portion in the mansion...Arjun and Rohan were busy with motion tennis on TV....Minu ran away and Raima stood infornt of the television; ''Can we talk Arjun''

Arjun gave a wide grin; ''Hey Heiress...sure why not...Rohan we will play later''

Rohan gave a salute...he turned to leave but then stopped; ''how is Snehal''

Raima curled her fingers into a fist; ''She is much better without you...so please stay away''

Rohan smiled; ''I won't ...because I like her little too much to leave her ....I will convince...bye bro'' Rohan turned around to leave...ignoring Raima completely