Chapter 9-Out in Open

Paradise View

Sam had started walking her determination to stand up for Raima for her parents....it was her first day at BLING ...today she was starting a new chapter leaving everything behind...Sam still loved Nitin with all her heart...but she loved her self respect more now...Sam got ready in a smart pair of grey trousers with a white shirt...she combed her long brown hair she recalled how Nitin loved her free hair...he would never let her tie them...memories took form of tears and started filling Sam's eyes but this time she did not let them cross the boundaries of her eyes she restricted them....Sam tied her hair in a neat bun and checked her reflection ....her POV; 'Sam you loved someone with full heart and broke your parents heart its time to fix everything' Sam turned around and found Snehal staring at her

Sam ; ''What kiddo''

Snehal; ''Rini will die of happiness....ok you coming with me and Rini''

Sam; ''yes where is Rini...I needed some of my important papers which she collected from my apartment'' Snehal checked with Raima and she told Sam to check in Rini's cupboard...Raima left before them for an urgent meeting....Sam went straight to Raima's room and started searching for her stuff.

Raima realized that she asked Sam to search her cupboard ....she panicked...she quickly called Snehal; ''Kiddo...go give Sam what she requires....she shouldn't be searching my cupboard ....''

Snehal realized what Raima meant she Ran to Raima's room and barged in...but it was late....Sam was sitting on the bed with some pictures and papers scattered on the bed...Snehal gulped and walked; ''Sam.....''

Sam lifted her eyes up; ''tell me all kiddo ....All means all....starting from London...till I went in coma....all what Rini went through all that I don't know''

Snehal closed her eyes and narrated....what went wrong and how Raima Nitin knew each other....Sam sobbed learning of Raima's pain...yet she stood so strong...Sam turned to Sneha; ''Kiddo Rini should not know you told me all this...now its my turn to sooth her pain...and give me all details on Nitin and Arjun...''

Snehal; ''You were supposed to stop all this''

Sam; ''I am correcting what went wrong....just help me kiddo...'' Snehal just groaned in frustration... she loved both her sisters ... and now she was trapped. She just stomped her foot and left.

Nitin's Penthouse

This was the fifth time his dad had called...they called because they needed money Nitin went into his past...he was a bright student and a topper in dramatics...he wanted to do a year long acting course from London ...but he needed funds....his step mom instigated his father and his miser father refused....Nitin was angry he spoke between tears; ''Why didn't you just kill me when my mother died''

Prakash; ''I wish I could...she was a bad luck... but you are my blood too...now tell me what is my gain in funding you''

Nitin; ''will you ask this from you second son too''

Prakash; ''just answer what I am asking''

Nitin ; ''I will pay you each and every penny what you have spend on me... back with interest....interest of your choice''

Prakash; ''If you are not able to then you will work in my shop without salary and you will be provided with only food...do we have a deal''

Nitin glared at his dad with hatred ; ''Deal....but if I succeed you will only have money and I will be dead for you''

Nitin came to present and hid his face in his palms...he cried and then screamed his pain... ''Why did I go to London....why did I meet you Rini.....I am sorry wish I could tell you and Sam how helpless I was....please Sam come back....I am dying '' Nitin crashed on the floor curling his body and sobbing like a child who had no one to console.