Chapter 10-The Sisters

BLING Office

Sam was going through all the active projects BLING was working on...Raima was working at STERLING Heights...Sam was giving a dictation when the receptionist barged in all breathless....Sam raised an eyebrow...the young girl gulped; ''Ma'am....Nitin is in the office....he will create a scene...and Raima ma'am is on her way to BLING for the evening board meeting....she will fire us for letting him in....what should I do''

Sam smiled at Raima's terror....she got up and handed the girl a glass of water....Sam folded her arms; ''Send Nitin in...and leave Raima on me...you just relax''

The girl nodded like a doll and walked out...Sam dismissed her assistant and turned her chair around to face the window...she was preparing her heart to face the man..who was her life..and today she will break his heart mercilessly.

Nitin walked in...his legs halted the moment he stood on the other side of the table...Sam had her back to him...but they both could feel each other....Nitin's vision blurred his eyes were wet ..his throat went dry; ''Sam...''

Sam got up and tuned to face him...her face devoid of all expressions; ''Sameera ...its Sameera...for you...you look awful .....seems you aren't happy to see me alive''

Nitin wasn't listening...he was just watching her; ''Sam...I missed you ...I died each second'' he leaped pulling her into his strong arms....Sam stood there like a stone...she pulled his hands off her body and moved back creating distance between them.....Nitin stood there shocked and pained...

Sam mocked him; ''YOU MISSED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... WOW ! Nitin the super star missed a slut....this is what you called me....right...''

Nitin pleaded; ''Sam I am sorry....lets start afresh''

Sam; ''you broke up with me months before I moved out of your apartment....you were busy partying making new friends...enjoying attention of most beautiful girls...you never cared how I felt...because you knew I will never leave you....you killed that Sam ....now ....there is no us... leave''

Nitin moved forward to hold her but Sam moved back...she lifted her palm halting his moving steps...Sam spoke again; ''I know what you did with Rini.....you think I can forgive that....I am done....leave''

Nitin fell on his knees...he joined his palms.....his voice came out in a broken pieces; ''I ....a..m..sorry.....please....you promised....you will never leave me''

Sam spoke in a cold voice; ''Then I am breaking my promise.....I don't love you...leave now'' Sam's coldness pierced Nitin's heart....her face was blank....she had no pain on her face...she looked different.... to Nitin's eyes she was still the most beautiful girl...but devoid of warmth....

Nitin got up with difficulty holding the edge of the table...he turned around to leave but then stopped; ''we can never be done....we can fight....but we can never be done.....I will follow you till you agree''

Nitin staggered and walked out...he wasn't able to walk straight....he again lost something he loved the most...but fate had more pain in store for him...as he moved towards the lift he came face to face with his nemesis Raima.....her sharp mocking eyes moved from his head to toe....she smirked; ''So Nitin how does it feel when the one you love...stabs your heart....??....this is what you made me feel....for all those years...''

Nitin did not answer....he kept watching Raima....she won today....she promised him his destruction and she brought it so conveniently....Nitin without losing his cool replied; ''you won...but you stab my heart...its Sam who will bleed.....''