Chapter 11- The Heiress

Few Years Back

''Rini... my love... where are you.....???'' A handsome 6'' 2' blonde man moved inside a spacious apartment.... ''Rini baby enough now you are testing my patience....I am dying here since a week...to have a glance of your beautiful face....don't punish me love....''

Suddenly he felt some weight hanging on his back...with two beautiful toned arms wrapped around his neck..; ''Here I am Alex..missed me ???''

Alex pulled Raima infront ....he watched her face for a couple of moments before capturing her lips...she responded with equal madness....going on her toes wrapping her arms around his neck....Alex lifted Raima up from waist...she squealed and giggled between the kiss....Alex broke the kiss; ''that's my favourite sound....you happy squeals and giggles...''

Raima caressed his face; ''I know....and this is my favourite place....your arms...''

Alex walked towards the room still holding Raima in air; ''So what did you get me from India''

Raima pressed her lips like a cute baby; ''me ...me and me....what else do you want''

Alex gently laid Raima on the bed...she pulled him towards her; ''I missed you Alex....and I spoke to my parents about us ...they don't have issues''

Alex smiled broadly and pulled Raima to his chest rolling over his back; ''I too have a news for you; ''Mom asked me to invite you for the ball in the mansion....she wants to introduce you to the extended family and friends

Alex was from a well known family....his family had been one of the richest for 5 generations....they were a known name in London...and ALex's mother Andrea Brown was very proud of that...she loathed Raima...which Raima hardly cared about her...she tolerated Andrea for Alex....Alex was gem of a person...he just hated people who lied....

Raima got dressed in a beautiful violet gown...Alex honked...Raima smiled at her reflection and walked down...Alex kept his palm on his heart looking at stunning Raima....he kissed her knuckles and pulled open the door of his car....Raima smiled and got in... ''Alex I have a gift for you....will let you know after the dinner''

Alex nodded; ''Waiting for it anxiously love'' she was dreaming of her new life with Alex...little did she knew that the most awaited day of her life was about to turn into the most painful day of her entire life.....

Raima entered the castle like mansion....it was Brown's family house since generations....the walls and high ceilings showcased the legacy of old British Architecture....Raima walked across the long hall way with her arm looped around Alex's strong one...she praised the interiors and Alex detailed her various portraits which dawned  the hallway....Alex took Raima to the garden area where his mother Lady Andrea Brown was waiting .... the moment Lady Andrea's eyes fell on their joined arms...she gave Raima a piercing look...Raima was not some delicate darling...she moved closer to Alex smirking at the old lady....Alex greeted his Mom with a hug....Andrea gave Raima a disgusted look; ''Looks my son is spending too much on you....that dress definitely not from your pocket''

Alex wanted to interfere but Raima squeezed his arm...stopping him she moved forward and greeted Lady Andrea with a gentle handshake ; ''I am glad you liked my dress''

Soon Lady's Brown's guests started pouring in...they were influential people...Andrea expected Raima to get intimidated with so much richness and novelty around...but nothing happened...Raima was confident...he held her high while interacting with people Alex got her introduced to his friends and cousins.....Andrea was agitated...Raima was difficult than she thought..she lightly held Raima's arm and took her aside smiling to her guests; ''This is your last chance...walk away from my son and I will spare you''