Runaway From Life

Prologue

Julie's POV

"Ok guys, lets go over the plan." They come closer to hear. "We go over and I can ask for autographs. Rose, you ask them for pictures. And when we I get home, I'll copy the autograph so we all have one, sound good?" "Yep." They say in unison. Britt says sadly, "I can't believe that today is our last day at PAX East, we'll have to wait another year for the next one." We all sigh. "Come on, lets not get depressed! We had a great time! We got to see so many panels, got to see our favorite gamers, and we're about to get to meet our all time favorite lets players! Now lets do this!" "Yeah!" They say in unison again.

We wait for the last group around Emile, Jon, and Tim to move out of the way. We walk over slowly and then Emile, in his always cheerful mood says, "Hey! You girls want a picture!" Jon hits him with his elbow, I'm guessing he thinks that was rude. We smile and then Rose say,"Sounds great!" So we huddle in and ask some random person to take the picture on Rose's phone. Right when the person snapped the picture with her phone, I felt this shock or something in my head. Trying to ignore it, I pull out a piece of paper and ask, "Could I have your autographs?" I felt so weird asking that for some reason, I don't know. But Tim said, "No problem! Right guys?" Emile and Jon smile and nod. They all write there channel names and regular names on the paper. Britt said," Thanks! You guys are awesome! Keep it up!" Then we all just walked away.

After the 3, long and fun filled days,we go into the car to drive home. My parents are just driving, just talking, not really caring what we said in the back. So we just start talking. Rose brings up randomly, "Hey guys," Britt and I look over, "when we took that picture earlier with the Runaway Guys, did you guys feel that shock in your head when the camera snapped the picture?" My eyes got wide, I looked at Britt, and she also looked surprised. Then we looked back at Rose. "Ya I did, maybe something happened to us when that shock went through our heads, but what?"Britt said worrying us all. "I don't know. But lets not worry about it. Maybe it was the flash that startled us or something. Probably isn't a big deal." I said trying not to sound worried. But what did really happen? I have to try to listen to my own words.

don'т worry aвoυт ιт.

After my parents dropped off Britt and Rose at there house, I got out of the car, went to my room, and laid on my bed for a while. Like 3 hours a while. before i knew it, it was almost 12 in the morning. But I still couldn't go to sleep. I couldn't get the thought something might have happened. So I just got my phone, went on Kik, and texted Rose and Britt.

мe: gυyѕ, ι can'т ѕleep

r: ι can'т eaтнer.

в: neтнer can ι.

r: wнaт do υ gυyѕ тнιnĸ нappened?

мe: ιт'ѕ a мyѕтery. leтѕ jυѕт нope тнaт noтнιng нappenѕ тo υѕ.

в: well noтнιng нappen yeт, and ιт нaѕ вeen over 4 нoυrѕ. ѕo ι don'т тнιnĸ anyтнιng can нappen.

r: ι нope noт.

мe: ѕaмe. leтѕ тalĸ ιn тнe мornιng, тo мaĸe ѕυre we're all oĸ.

в: ĸ, ттyl

r: c υ 2мorrow

мe: вye

Nothing could have happened, right?

__________________________

How was this? It's my first time writing a story that I felt was going to be good. Hope you people out there will agree! Don't be shy, go ahead and leave ideas and tips for me in the comments! If anyone had any ideas on the cover, tell me in the comments also!

If you guys don't know who the runaway guys are, they have a colab channel on YouTube and they play games for a living! It's awesome!

Lets playing is basically a walk-through of games and some are blind or have co-commentary.

PAX East is a convention held every year in Boston. Here there are panels for famous gamers like The Runaway Guys. And you go there meeting lets players from everywhere, see cosplays, and go to different booths to find the latest games on the market. I've never been, but really want to go someday c: