Chp 3: The Talk

Julie's POV

"Guys! Get in here! I'm calling Emile!" I yell to Rose and Britt. "Are you sure that this isn't a dream?" Rose says. I can clearly tell she is freaking out. "Calm down," Britt says trying to comfort her, "this won't be for long. It will be in no time at all before we get back to our normal selfs. Right Julie?" I turn, trying not to make it obvious that I wasn't listening. I don't know how long this will last. I mean I've always said,

'ιт woυld вe ѕo cool тo вe eмιle and вe aparт oғ тнe rυnaway gυyѕ!'

It's not like I thought it would actually happen! But I just nod to show Britt my reassurance.

I dial Emile's number and he picks up, "Hey Julie. Are your friends there to?" I go ahead and put it on speaker. "Hey Emile, Jon, Tim. Yah there here. I put it on speaker just now. So, how are you guys holding up being girls?" I say sarcastically. "I'm good, but I'm wondering why I'm the one with red hair?" Jon asked us. Everyone starts laughing a little bit. "Well, you do always get mad..." Emile says sarcastically. Everyone but Jon just starts to laugh harder. Then we hear a clamping sound. "OW!" Emile yells. He got slapped. Jokingly Rose says, "Well why am I a blonde!" Now everyone, including Jon, is laughing very hard. That got everyone in a better mood!

Even though everyone isn't depressed anymore, I kind of want to get back into my own body. Still laughing, I finally say,"I think we should get back to the problem at hand." Rose then says, "Ok, well I think I understand what happened. What about the new girls?" She try's to giggle, but she can't. I just laugh at her attempt. "We know what'll happened. We switched bodys and all that stuff. The real question is, how it happened. Does anyone have any ideas?" Jon questions. Rose, Britt, and I look at each other. Rose says 'We think we might have an idea." "Ok was is it?" Tim says sounding very anxious. "Ok so when we took that picture back at PAX East, when the person snapped the picture, all three of us felt a shock run through our heads. If you guys felt that to, then I think we have our case." I explain to them. It was silent for a minute. Jon answers in a shaky tone, "Ya, we did feel that. But how does that happen? It's just a regular phone, right?" Rose responded quickly after, "Well what other type of phone is there?!" "Lets just calm down," Britt says, "but Rose is right. It was just a regular phone. Is this some type of test for all of us?" She seems calm. How come? I mean, not saying it's a bad thing, but she's usually the one who freaks out and I calm her down, and vise versa. But now I'M the only one who is freaking out. "I learned how to be calm from you Julie." Britt says, "It's fine to be freaked out." She smiles. Did I just say that out loud? "Yes, yes you did." Britt starts laughing. Everyone joins her. I'm just siting there blushing.

But while everyone was laughing, I realized something. "Guys...," I said and everyone slowly stopped laughing, "I get how we're in different bodys and that we're gonna have to live with that for a little while, but what about The Runaway Guys?" Emile says in a shocked voice, "Gosh, I never even thought about it. What do you think Tim?" It was quite for a minute. "I don't know." He finally answered, "I guess you three will have to be us, but we'll have to, train, you. Until that's done, The Runaway Guys will be on hold." Rose got really freaked out. How ever you think she is acting, it's 10 times worse. "SSSo we have ttoo take over the ccchannel and pput it on YouTube?" Rose says while she looks like she's going to cry. "This will be hard for her cuz she get terrified in front of a camera, unless she is getting her picture taken and she knows it. Jon, you'll have to help her A LOT with stage fright." I say. Jon quickly responds, "Don't worry Rose, it's not hard. I was scared too the first time I wanted to start lets playing. I'll tell you what I did to calm myself, ok?" Rose takes a deep breath. "Ok." She says quietly.

"K, so now that we have that settled, I think we need each others Skype names, you know, so each one of you guys can train us over the Internet. So Emile, whats yours?" I say. That was very strait forward. I sat their for a second to make sure I didn't say that out loud. I didn't. Then Emile answered, "It's Chuggamaster" I couldn't hold in the laughter. I was just laughing while I wrote it down on a random piece of paper. I then told him, "Mine is WhereismyRomio" I felt kind of inbarist by the name, but couldn't get myself to change it. Tim screams his elegant user, "Mine is Inthebathroom!" Now everyone was laughing again. Britt then says, "Mine is Curlymustaches." Which, she just makes everyone laugh harder. Rose adds on by saying, "Mine is Roselandia." Jon finally says,"And mine is SAtoMelee."

Then starting to end the phone call, I say, "Ok so now that thats handled, I think we should look around and, well, get use to our new homes. Cuz i think we might be like this for a while longer." In agreement, Emile says, "That's a good idea, so we can start our training tomorrow I guess?" "Good idea." I say. You know, I think we'll all be great friends after this is all over. "Me to." Emile say and everyone starts laughing. "I'll teach you to keep your thoughts in your head to if you want!"

__________________________

So who liked it? hope you guys are enjoying it, whoever is reading. Any suggestions involving Emile, Tim, and Jon, tell me below! I need some work with Tim because I don't really know what to say for the training.

And sorry for not posting in a LONG time. School is killing me, sorry. Hope you 6 people who have read it will come back and continue! Lots of chapters are coming. Get pumped!