Chp 5: Britt's Training

Britt's POV

I'm a little nervous. But yet can't wait! Tim is my favorite out of all the runaway guys! He's quiet, when he does talk, it's the funniest thing ever! I hope I'll be as good as him.

"Hey Britt, you ready to get started?" Tim asked me. He seems almost as excited about this as me. "Ya I'm ready, so what should we do first?" I ask him. He sits there thinking for a minute. He finally gets an idea and says, "Lets talk about how you act on camera. As you could tell from our videos, most of the time, I'm quiet. But you need to understand that the commentary will depend in what's going on in my head. Like if we are playing a, lets say a Kirby game, and I just randomly say ' So happy!' Most of the time I either played Mario recently or I'm just so happy. I also sometimes do intros cuz we like so switch it up. Sometimes I'll do a regular intro, others I 'try' and do a regular intro but I get the name of the game wrong, or I just say a random thing for an intro." Tim says.

He continues to talk about different things he wants me to know. But I'm kind of in my own world. I'm worried about so many things. Like how they're gonna act when they have to go to school as us. If anyone will notice the difference between us and them.if they even realize they are gonna have to go to school. I really want to be me again, but still be able to talk to them cuz they are so freacking funny. "... Britt?" Tim says noticing that I'm not paying attention. "You ok? You seemed worried." I look up at him and give him a faint smile. "Yeah, I'm good I guess. I'm just wondering how long we'll stay like this and stuff." I say to him. He then just looks at me with curiosity. I just felt like crying. I don't like moving, and this is basically moving, but unexpectedly.

"Look, Britt. It's going to be fine. I would say that i know what you're going through and that I've been through this before. But we both know I haven't. but what I can say is that we'll get through this together. It's a hard adjustment for al of us. But we'll always have each others backs. Just don't stop believing in each other." Wow. Tim can give a good freaking speech. I just wiped away some tears that were coming down my face. But these we're tears of joy. People were believing in me. know I need to return the favor. "Thank you Tim. That helped a lot." I was still crying tears of joy. Tim smiled. "I think that's all for today. Good work. We'll continue tomorrow." I nod. "K, good night and I guess we can talk again at 4?" "Sounds good. See You later!" Tim says as he leaves the Skype call. I'm scared that we might be like this forever, but it might not be as bad as I thought with these people that are gonna help me through it.

__________________________

HEY PEOPLE! Hope youre enjoying the story, sorry about the repetition. I'll figure out something. But the next chapter will be like this to, but something else has been relized. You'll have to stay to find out what it is! (sounds like a tv show ahaha)