Chp 11: Revenge

WARNING:

CUSSING INVOLVED IN THIS CHAPTER!

Emile's POV

It's been a few weeks since the incident. Ok, maybe more than a few. More like it's the last day of school. All of us have gotten the gist of the whole controlling each other thing. I can talk for my own body if I need to, and also for Julie's body. I usually just let her talk, the time hasn't come up for me to take control. It's actually a pretty nice to be one step closer to being us again.

One thing is bothering me, and I just might have to step in. This one

jerk, Dylan. I know she never did anything to her, but he keeps pushing her around at her locker. The teachers don't notice, and she just takes it. She says that she can handle it anytime I ask, but I can feel for her. That's why I hated middle school. I just can't bare to see someone as nice and innocent as her get bullied. I swear, the next time he lays a hand on her, I'm taking over.

~~~~~~NEXT SCHOOL DAY~~~~~~

"Ok, you are now dismissed." Right as those words came out off the teachers mouth, everyone ran for the door. Me being smart, I waited for wave of people to go by. I then finally grabbed my stuff and went to my locker.

So far, that jerk hasn't come by. "Move out of my way idiot!" Dylan spat pushing me to the ground to get to his locker. 'Spoke to soon' I thought. Rage was flowing through my vains, getting sick of this jerk. Please let me handle this Emile! She pleaded. I've let you 'handle' this for to long. I can't let you go through what I went through. So stand back and let me take over. I argued. I stood Julie up and looked straight towards him. "What did I ever do to you?" I said, Julie still partially controlling the words. He looked back at me and laughed. "Are you talking to me? I didn't think you actually spoke." Emile please stop! I know what you're going to do! Don't! She kept on pleading, but I finally got full control. "Hello! What did you want bitch!" Dylan yelled. Ok that's it. "Look, I've tried being a nice girl here. You're not making it the easiest thing to do. Let me start by saying strait out that your a fucking asshole." The look on his face was priceless! I continued, "I don't even know how long you've been doing this, or what I did to make you do this. The smartest thing to do is to just leave me alone. Judging by your face, your shocked about what came out of my mouth, so just walk away, before any more comes." I smirk, feeling pretty proud of myself. Did that actually work? She asked me. See? you just gotta stand up for yourself. I told her.

I close my locker, and start to walk away. Before I had a chance though, he grabs my t-shirt, and pushes me up against the lockers. He stares at me with anger in his eyes. "Look right her, bitch! I suggest you don't talk to me like that! You're just a stupid fat ass, who just needs to die! Don't you see, no one wants to be with someone like you. Why don't you just leave! It'd be better for everyone!" Before I get to say one word, get slaps me repeatedly across my face. Wow. How do none of the teachers see or hear us? I wonder, putting my hand on my cheek. I sometimes think they're can go back and forward from blind and not blind. Julie says casually.

I chuckle out loud. "What's so funny!" I smirk, finally figuring out something he can't argue with. "I just think it's funny how you think I'm effected by your actions. You're just another mindless guy, who just wants to get attention. And I'm not going to give you any more of mine." He throws me against the lockers, yet I stay clam. Before punching me, he gives me a confused look. "Go ahead," I say, "punch me. Like I said, I give you no fucks."

Tim and Jon run over and pull Dylan off me. "Are you ok?" Jon asked staring at me cheek. I laugh, "I'm fine." He seems unconvinced, but I give him a reassuring smile.

"And Dylan?" He turns back to me, still pissed off. "The next time you try to bully someone else, remember what I said." I try and get a smile out of him, but he sighs angrily. "Ok, be like that then." I punched him in the stomach. I smiled down at him, and walked back to my speechless friends.

They just stood there surprised. "What?" "I can't believe you did that! I've never seen you like!" Jon clearly said. "I just want to know what got you so pissed, that was insane." Tim said shocked. I laughed and tried to say "I'll tell you guys later." They nodded and we went our separate ways.

~~~~~~~~Later That Night~~~~~~~

Everyone was just staring at me eagerly as I was about to tell them what happened. "So there's was this guy, Dylan, that everyday would push Julie around. She said that she could handle it, but I just couldn't take it anymore. So I promised myself that the next time he did something to her, I would take over. So of course, he pushed her, and of course, she fought to keep me from doing it. When I finally did it, I kind of started by telling him off, and of course, all he did was get pissed. he kind of stood down when I told him to go ahead and punch me. Then you came to pull him off, I told him to remember that he was just a stupid guy who wanted attention. He just ignored me. So since I was done with him being him, I just punched him, smiled, and walked back to you guys.

"Wait, did you say Dylan?" asked Britt. I nodded. "Julie! You said he was done with that! How could you not tell us!" Rose yelled to her friend. She shrugged. "I said I could handle it." She said looked at me. I awkwardly laughed. "Well it stopped didn't it!" She smiled back and let out a small laugh. "True, true."

"Welp, I'm gonna go and relax for a bit. NO HOMEWORK ON THE LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!" Tim says excitedly. We all started laughing. "I gotta go record, so see you guys later!" Rose says as she leaves. We say our goodbyes and left.

I'm kind of glad we're getting used to this. The problem though, is that we're getting a little to comfortable with this. Oh well, I'm not gonna worry about it right now. KID ICARUS TIME!

___________________________

TADA! Finally done! c;

And btw, me and 2 other friends have started writing a book together! posted a little but a while ago and you should check it out! It's called "What Life Gave Us" by saving_friends!

And I'll try to keep getting these out! I'm having fun writing this :D

Runaway From Life *DISCONTINUED*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें