Chp 6: More Training = More Problems

Julie's POV

OMG OMG OMG! I can't believe that I'm Emile! I mean, I'd rather be myself, but I'm happy! He's going to teach my all his lets playing tricks! Maybe Britt is right, this might be like fait, a test. What type of test though? Cooperation? Quick thinking? I don't know, but I've just GOT to stop fangirling. He's probably waiting fore to start training.

"Hey Emile! You ready for training?" I say right when he gets on the call. He giggles and smiles. I laugh and say, "So that's what I sound like when I giggle? No wonder people laugh!" We sit there laughing for a little while. Never in my whole life have I imaged becoming friends with him. I love this! Then Emile says, "I think we should get to work." I nod and ask, "What is the pun-making master going to teach me?" I slightly laugh. "Well, you apparently know one thing I need to teach you. But, making puns isn't as easy as it sounds. You have to pay attention to every word you say and 90% of the time it'll sound good. But you have to say it right after or the joke won't work. When you're editing, you can put the joke on screen for people to read, but it won't be as good. And I'm a very impatient person. So that'll be easy to mimic." He says finishing his lecture. This is the first lecture that I've actually liked. I hate education, but I love this.

"Ok" I say, "I think I understand how you act on camera. So wait, what project are we doing next? You haven't posted a video yet." "Oh no. No, no, no. This is bad." He is saying now freaking out. I'm starting to worry, I hope it isn't what I think it is. "Emile, calm down and tell me. What is the next project?" I say trying to calm him. He takes a deep breath and says, " We are going to have a Bomber-man Tournament." ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I can't believe they decided to do this! "WHAT. Really Emile! Everyone at the tournament is going to know the real Emile, Jon, and Tim very well and know that something's up!" I yell. Emile quickly says before the volcano continues to erupt, "Look, there is nothing we can do about it. We already talked to all the people who are going to compete and they are already coming to Tim's place to record. You and you're friends are just going to have to try and be as much like us a possible. Just breath. Just in your spare time, watch our videos and learn how we act." I start breathing and I'm trying my best to calm down. Then after a little bit, I finally say, "Ok, I think we can do this. I'll call them later and tell them. When is everyone gonna come over for the tournament?" "Everyone is coming over next week, so you'll have some time to get ready before then. Tell Britt that the stuff in her living room is the recording equipment, if she doesn't know already." Emile tells me. I chuckle and say, "I think she would know what recording equipment would look like. We've all been planing to buy some and start a co-op channel, like you guys. Tim's is probably better than we were ever planing to get." He agrees. "That makes sense", Emile says," Nintendo does send us them so of course there a lot." I nod in agreement.

"So anyway, I guess we'll have to prepare more for the big tourney. And you guys are gonna have to hang in there, cuz you all have to go to school!" Emile's mouth dropped. I guess he didn't realize that we're still teens that go to school. "THE WORLD JUST DOESNT LET UP DOES IT." I can't contain my laughter. He seriously didn't have the slightest clue as far as I could tell. "Yeah don't worry, I already took the writing SOL, and our teachers said we would start reviewing for the SOL's this week, so you guys should be fine. And I'm sure we all still have our schedules and locker combos in our agendas. Maybe." I don't know how supportive I could be with this. Our school is freaking gonna kill them! I feel bad, but there's nothing we can do. Emile is just siting there, staring into space. Oh crap, he's having flashbacks. Now I feel even worse, having to have him go back to his worst times in his life, and the school is making it worse. "Emile! Come back to reality!" I yell and he comes back to life. He quickly changed from no emotion to many emotions combining somehow. There is NO WAY to explain it. "Sorry, just I hating middle school. And by that 'I'm sorry for you look' is making me think that you're sorry that I'm going to hell?" He said starting to worry more. I look down and try to ignore the question, witch probably made it worse. "Crap. We're all dying aren't we Julie." I sigh at that completely true statement. "We'll help as much as we can, so don't worry. Yes, our school is hell, but the students are some of the nicest people, over half." I smile trying to be supportive. TRYING. Don't judge me, I'm not the best. I see him crack a slight smile. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I'll text Jon and Tim to find there school stuff. So I guess I'll try to talk to you tomorrow, k?" I giggle (or at least try to) and he looks at me strangely. "What I do?" he asks me. I laugh I little more and say "You usually just say 'ok' not 'k', so I thought it was funny." He thinks for minute and then starts blushing, realizing he did say that. I laugh a lot harder now saying between laughing " Look who's getting use to being younger! I'm so proud!" I pretends to wipe away tears hen he says "Shut up." That just makes me laugh more.

___________________________

Sorry about the story being on a short break. I got lazy, read other peoples story's, YouTube, wattpad not working on my computer(and still isn't letting me type), but it should be coming back quicker now. Hopefully.