Chp 7: School Daze

Jon's POV

Ok, um, crap. What do I do now? I know how to get ready, but what all this about stupid makeup? I don't know how to use this! Oh well, guess now as good a time as ever.

Third-Person POV

Jon grabs and stares at concealer "Maybelline concealer? Huh? So Im not sure what thins actually is, but it looks like lipstick." He says as he unscrews the cap and puts it on the best he can. Even though he thinks it looks weird, he looks through to find his next product, mascara. His face lights up "I know what to do with this one! Yes! Wait, how the heck DO I know this?" He just sakes it off and apply it to his eyelashes. He had a difficult time, because there is black all over the top of his eye. He doesn't notice and just searches for something else, and finds eye shadow. He again smiles and puts it on his eye, slightly better than everything else. Thinking he's done with all this, he looks up, but isn't pleased with the results. "YOU KNOW WHAT. SCREW THIS. GOING ALL NATURAL TODAY." He yells forgetting he has other people living here. There's a knock at the bathroom door. He yells again "Yes!" An older voice yells at him, yet whispers at the same time "Rose, you're not the only one living here! You're brother and sister are still sleeping! So be quiet!" It was his mother. He honestly forgot. He just whispered "Sorry mom!" and then listened to the footsteps until they went away and said "Well that was a close one." Then he just washed his face and went to grab some clothes. When he came down from his room to get some food, he walked through the living room and saw Emile sitting on his couch.

(Back to time when Jon was figuring out makeup)

Emile's POV

I was just about to go off to my bus stop, cuz Julie said to be ready by 6:30. I didn't know that middle school buses came earlier now. As I was about to walk out, and older man, guessing it was my dad, said "So you're ready I'm guessing?" I looked at him strangely "Um, yeah." He smiled. "Good, let me grab my stuff and we can go." Then he just left. What was that? I mean I guess my dad drives me to school. He comes down I we go into his car. He starts driving and then for some odd reason, goes to a random driveway, and parks. I just sit there and look at him. "Well," my 'dad' says,"aren't you going to go to Rose's house today, you know, like you always do?" I quickly pick up what he's saying. I just give him a hug, get out, and wave. I go to the doorstep, and instead of ringing the doorbell like a normal person, I automatically just open the door. It was already unlocked. I guess this was a regular thing to come here. Why else would the door be open? I didn't really know what to do since no one was down here. So I just went and sat down on the couch that was there. I waited for a while, and just looked on twitter at my, well Julie's, page.

Sorry guys for not posting as much for The Runaway Guys. You'll still have to wait another week, but just get umped for the next project!

I let off a small smile, and slightly felt like crying. I missed recording. Especially recording tournaments. I guess I'll have to pretend to be recording while playing games or something. I don't know. I just need to have something to fill that part of my life.

While I was in thought about that subject, I looked up and Jon was staring at me. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "Well, apparently I come here everyday and you're mom drives both of us to school." I answered. He just, I'm guessing, thinking if Rose told him anything about this. "Don't sweat it Jon, Julie didn't say anything about this to me either." He just shrugged it off and sat next to me. We didn't really talk all that much after that. I looked over at him and he had gotten idea. "I'll be right back. get your schedule." he said as he walked off. I came back and he had his schedule and a map. He put the map between us and I relized that it was a school map, so I got what he wants me to do. I was looking at my schedule and then looked at his and saw we didn't have any other class together except for PE. "Really. We don't have any classes together! This will just make this harder!" Jon says, still trying to remember that he shouldn't be to loud. I laugh and he just gives me a strange glare. "Aww, you're gonna miss me Jon! That's so sweet!" I say pulling him into a hug. He pushes me away and gave me what I like to call, the death glare. We both started laughing after 2 seconds past. "Ok girls! Get you're stuff and let's go!" Jon's mom says. "Ok mom!" Jon yells back. "Well, I guess we better go." He tells me. I nod "K lets go." He snickers "Julie's right, it is weird and funny hearing you say 'k'." I sigh and he continues to snicker.

___________________________

By how much I post, u can tell how much I procrastinate lol. but here's and chapter, and next one shouldn't take as long to get out cuz I'm excited about this one! Idk lol hope you're enjoying this!