Chp 9: Tournament Time

1 week later

Julie's POV

"I'm sorry internet. I know everyone wanted me to beat him. But I just couldn't do it. He's to good for me." Jon Paula says as Britt stops the recording. I walk over to Rose who is just leaning on the wall and say, "Good job Rose." She smiles and says "Thanks. You did amazing Julie, am I right!" I chuckle and Reese looks at us, confused. "Hey" she says, "why did you say Rose and Julie?" Britt looked over at us like everyone else. She chuckles and says to Reese, "They're making a little joke. We asked each other random questions. Like 'if you were a flower, what would you be" and that kind of stuff." It's like she read my mind when I thought 'Help us'. We got a few chuckles, then everyone went back into there conversations.

Right after, Britt grabbed Rose and I, pulled us out of the room, and lead us to the end of a hall way. "Guy! what happened!" she yelled in a whisper. "Sorry!" I said quickly, "It just happened! And I didn't think anyone heard!" Britt sighed. "At least they believed me. I didn't think that would actually work." "Yeah, thanks. That was to close for comfort." Rose says smiling sheepishly.

"Are we gonna even try to tell Emile?" I quietly asked. "Well, I don't know," Britt stated "we kind of have to tell them. But if we do that, they'll kill us." Rose sighs. "Yeah.....Wait! I got it! We could just..." Was all she could say before we heard a small bang and a door close the other end of the hall. "Was someone spying on us?!" I whispered. "Uh oh." The two said together.

Tyler's POV

(Had to do this!)

After Tim dragged Emile and Jon outside, everyone just kept talking like nothing happened. I mean, I don't talk to them all that much, but Josh does. He's told me all about them, and that is for a fact, not them. Let me go and see for myself I guess.

I quietly open the door and hide behind the little coffee table in the hall. I peak over to listen in.

"Guy! what happened!" Tim yelled in a whisper. "Sorry!" Emile said quickly, "It just happened! And I didn't think anyone heard!" Tim sighed. "At least they believed me. I didn't think that would actually work." What do they mean? I asked in my head. "Yeah, thanks. That was to close for comfort." Jon says. "Are we gonna even try to tell Emile?" What does he mean! He is Emile! "Well, I don't know," Tim stated "we kind of have to tell them. But if we do that, they'll kill us." So they are fakes or something! What's going on here?! You know what, that's all I need. Rose sighs. "Yeah.....Wait! I got it! We could just..." Bang! Ow. Crap! I think as I quickly get back into the gaming room.

So are they fakes? What did they do our real friends? How am I the one who notices this? So many questions! Ok, now who knows them fairly well? "Reese! Masae! Can I talk to you?" I yell to to girls. They walk over to me laughing. "What so funny?" Reese stood up straight and said in a posh voice, "We are coordinating a business deal." I chuckle and ask "What kind of deal?" "I'm gonna draw her... a pony." Masae says continuing the posh voices. "And not just any pony, no no no, she will be drawing... my balls."(don't judge me! Luca came up with the name! She has a shirt of it to.) I literally could not stop laughing. Trying to breath, I ask Reese, "What are you giving her?" She put on her think hat. "Hmmm... I could give her a picture a no-tits miggie! But better. (that's Zelda from Ocarina of time)" She said eyeing Masae. We all continued my laughing fit.

Ok, stay focused I thought. "Ok, now what I called you over for." I stopped to let them calm themselfs a little more. After they did I say, "Don't you think the guys are acting a little different? Like they're a different person?" "They do seem a bit off," Reese admits "but sometimes people change." "Why'd you ask?" Masae asked me. "Well... you guys know them more then I do, but they just seem like a totally different people. Don't you think?" "Kinda. Not like we could just go up and ask 'Hey, what's wrong with you guy? Your acting strange!" Masae states. "Um, Masae, it is that easy. I just want you guys to help. Masae, you can ask Emile,